Atlanta Meetups?

Any of you guys in Atlanta, GA want to meet up for a beer sometime? I had a couple of friends who were really into ASOIAF, but they moved to Colorado and I know a few more peeps who are just kind of getting into it via the show. Would be nice to chill with some people who "get" it..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice! Let's make a plan. Do you guys know anyone else who might want to be a part? I'm in Midtown Atl. If we can gather a little group then I'll come up with a meeting place in a central location. Sometimes I forget to check this thread for weeks, so message me about it when you can. Cheers!

Alright people. Looks like we've got members in all directions. I think midtown or somewhere near would make for a central destination. (I'm biased, but would be willing to go elsewhere if anyone thinks it better) Also, it looks like mid July would be a good time. Let me know if those details could work for you and I'll arrange a date and venue! Looking forward to hanging with the Brotherhood.

• 3 weeks later...

Reposting the PM I just sent to Joey Beers:

Seems about time to think about this again. Midtown seems to be a good fit. Assuming the endless rain has ceased we could do the Park Tavern. Gives us an outdoor/indoor option, drinks without age restrictions, lots of space, etc.

What say we try to get folks on board for 2 weeks from now? Sat the 20th or Sun the 21st.

Reposting the PM I just sent to Joey Beers:

Seems about time to think about this again. Midtown seems to be a good fit. Assuming the endless rain has ceased we could do the Park Tavern. Gives us an outdoor/indoor option, drinks without age restrictions, lots of space, etc.

What say we try to get folks on board for 2 weeks from now? Sat the 20th or Sun the 21st.

That's good for me

I'm racing early Sunday morning up at Lake Blue Ridge so Saturday isn't good for me. But if you all decide on Sunday afternoon or later I can make it if I'm not too beat up.

Archived