Atlanta Meetups?

It's coming up this weekend, spread the word if you know other people who might be interested! They don't have to be on the boards even, as long as they are aSoIaF fans.

It looks like Sunday is slightly better. Shall we say 1:30 (this sunday the 21st)?

Much earlier than that would't work for me, but later would be fine if people prefer that.

I'm switching to weekend shifts so I can actually plan a life :), but I'll be off for vacation 8/19-9/4. Either of those weekends would be great for me to drive up to Atlanta. I can also make it up that direction during the weekdays when I'm off.

How did it go? We lost our Internet this weekend so I couldn't really communicate with any BWBers whose numbers I didn't have.

There wasn't enough interest so we postponed. Would love to get a group together at DragonCon if enough are going, otherwise we can aim for another time!

I've got pals headed to DragonCon including my only real life megafan buddy that I've been nagging to join the board. I'll pester her into getting on here to at least meet up with you all.

Sounds good, it would be great to have some sort of community here in the Atlanta area.

I am in the Atlanta area but am probably much older than most of you, being a mom to a grown son who turned me onto the books and series.

I am a professional costumer, so my kids grew up with cool costumes for the Georgia Renaissance Festival as well as DragonCon. We still

attend, in costume of course.

Is anyone else cosplaying? I know there will be a meet up after the parade and a few more throughout the weekend.

My oldest daughter is intrigued irt to the costumes. I'll be at the parade with my three little ones and would love to connect with you all.

Is anyone else cosplaying? I know there will be a meet up after the parade and a few more throughout the weekend.

My gf and I and some friends are, and a good bit of it will be aGoT related. So... yes!

Would people be up for a Friday night gathering, say 7 or 8 PM? Something simple, like at one of the hotel bars/pools/outdoor areas/you name it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived