[Book Spoilers] Theon's second scene.

I dunno if this was brought up, but I don't think the guy who confronted Theon during his second scene was Ramsay, but the original Reek. To me, the Reek thing is very important and I have feared it was ruined after seeing last season.

But now I'm starting to have some hope, it looks like Theon will end up killing the original Reek, thus becoming the new one.

There's not going to be a "Reek" in the show! Sorry, Reek fans.

I am already past being annoyed with ruined storylines. Pissing on Jon Snow's second season arc, there is no coming back. But Reek was integeral to Theons arc.

• 2 weeks later...

I am already past being annoyed with ruined storylines. Pissing on Jon Snow's second season arc, there is no coming back. But Reek was integeral to Theons arc.

Uh, that Reek is actually Ramssy. So rather than pretending to be a prisoner that smells like shit he pretends to be a secret envoy sent to rescue Theon. The end result is exactly the same, in that Theon is deceived and is then tortured brutally. In fact this method is even more devastating for Theon. There's something to be said for mental torture as well as physical (i.e. thinking you've been rescued, confiding in a friend, all to find out that friend is actually your worst nightmare).

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/sites/westeros.org/forum_web/ironthrone/sources/base/core.php on line 1200

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/sites/westeros.org/forum_web/ironthrone/sources/base/core.php on line 1162

Warning: include() [function.include]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/sites/westeros.org/forum_web/ironthrone/sources/classes/class_localization.php on line 835

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/sites/westeros.org/forum_web/ironthrone/sources/base/core.php on line 1162

Uh, that Reek is actually Ramssy. So rather than pretending to be a prisoner that smells like shit he pretends to be a secret envoy sent to rescue Theon. The end result is exactly the same, in that Theon is deceived and is then tortured brutally. In fact this method is even more devastating for Theon. There's something to be said for mental torture as well as physical (i.e. thinking you've been rescued, confiding in a friend, all to find out that friend is actually your worst nightmare).

Like I said, dont care anymore.

Archived