Squishers

Mrs.Grumpy

What do you think about them ? Are they real ?

They look like men till you get close, but their heads is too big, and they got scales where a proper man’s got hair. Fish-belly white they are, with webs between their fingers. They’re always damp and fishy-smelling, but behind these blubbery lips they got rows of green teeth sharp as needles. Some say the First Men killed them all, but don’t you believe it.

Hmmm... Lord Godric Borrell has webs between his fingers.

Who are they exactly?

I don't remember any of this, and I've no idea who you're talking about. Maybe you should make the OP a bit clearer. :P

They have been mentioned by Nimble Dick in one of earlier Brienne chapters. They are something like Deep Ones, google it :laugh:

• 1 month later...

Here:

“Best we keep a watch tonight, m’lady,” Crabb told her, as she was struggling to get a driftwood fire lit. “A place like this, there might be squishers.”

“Squishers?” Brienne gave him a suspicious look.

“Monsters,” Nimble Dick said, with relish. “They look like men till you get close, but their heads is too big, and they got scales where a proper man’s got hair. Fish-belly white they are, with webs between their fingers. They’re always damp and fishy-smelling, but behind these blubbery lips they got rows of green teeth sharp as needles. Some say the First Men killed them all, but don’t you believe it. They come by night and steal bad little children, padding along on them webbed feet with a little squish-squish sound. The girls they keep to breed with, but the boys they eat, tearing at them with those sharp green teeth.” He grinned at Podrick. “They’d eat you, boy. They’d eat you raw.”

“If they try, I’ll kill them.” Podrick touched his sword.

“You try that. You just try. Squishers don’t die easy.” He winked at Brienne. “You a bad little girl, m’lady?”

What do you think about them ? Are they real ?

Hmmm... Lord Godric Borrell has webs between his fingers.

I have webs between my fingers* does that make me a squisher descendant? *Not webbed like a frog just normal finger webbing

Gingerchu, between your kraken avatar and the webs, you are most likely an adolescent Deep One. In about 100 years you will be living in Devil's Reef off the coast of Innsmouth, MA serving mighty Dagon.

• 1 year later...

Archived