[Book Spoilers] Official Theon Thread

BananaSpice

There was so much tension in that hunting scene. Brilliant! And I agree that Ramsay throwing in that "Winter is coming" line was precious.

Alfie is really knocking his performance out of the park so far this season.

Agreed. Did anyone else notice that when Ramsay told Theon we're not in the Iron Islands he looked confused? Maybe it was just a weird face.

One of the best scenes in this episode is Theon's, I say. That hunting scene is wickedly awesome. Theon have found his unfortunate buddy, Ramsay or "Boy" whatever.

Really love this one. :D

I think that the "you little bastard" line, in addition to Ramsay's pleasure in staging escapes for his captives, is a strong indicator that this stranger is Ramsay.

The preview for next week's episode looked strange. Where is "Ramsay" leading Theon? Ramsay may have a proclivity for staged manhunts, but they were never this elaborate. Hopefully, Ramsay is luring Theon into some kind of trap.

After the recent cast interview in which Sophie Turner claimed that book readers would be "super-shocked" by some of this season's changes, I am nervous about Theon's storyline. HBO failed miserably at introducing Ramsay last season, because of which the raze of Winterfell was robbed of all drama. Show viewers still do not know what happened at Winterfell, and now they will only learn verbally instead of visually. The raze of Winterfell was so confusing and awkward that many of the show viewers I know have actually forgotten it ever happened. I do not blame them.

They're really playing up Ramsay as an almost heroic figure - that's definitely going to make the revelation of his true nature shocking.

Jesus H. Christ, that hunting scene. It was every bit as tense as Sansa during the riot of King's Landing last season. Goddamn, Theon. My roommate nearly started crying and she literally cheered at the first arrow and "Winter is Coming". This is gonna hit her hard, hahaha.

"I'm going to fuck you into the dirt..." pretty sure that's an exact quote from either Ramsay or Reek (then again, I don't think we ever see the real Reek in a PoV) in the book, but I can't remember from where. I distinctly remember someone saying that after spitting into their hand.

Also "you little bastard..." was a masterful touch.

Archived