[No Spoilers] What was the funniest line from episode 3?

go joff go

It wasn't a "line" but the whole chair-moving scene had me in goddamn hysterics. The painfully awkward silence and the pronounced scree-scree-scree of the chairs combined with Cersei, Varys, and Tyrion's facial expressions, holy shit

I don't think Pod actually slept with them. He seems far too awkward around them, and to have him suddenly become "Podrick the Bigdick" is like something straight out of a high school movie, where the nerd becomes a sex god. I interpreted the scene as Pod rejecting their advances, and just lying to Tyrion and Bronn that he slept with them.

I don't think Pod actually slept with them. He seems far too awkward around them, and to have him suddenly become "Podrick the Bigdick" is like something straight out of a high school movie, where the nerd becomes a sex god. I interpreted the scene as Pod rejecting their advances, and just lying to Tyrion and Bronn that he slept with them.

I'm pretty sure the idea was that Tyrion paid Ros extra so that they would pretend that he was awesome and give the money back?

The look on Dany's face when Krayzns kept calling her a slut. I thought it was funny because WE know that she fully understands. I wonder if/when they will let that one out for the viewers. I kept imagining his face being burnt off by Drogon

also:

- You little bastard!

- Winter is coming

It wasn't a "line" but the whole chair-moving scene had me in goddamn hysterics. The painfully awkward silence and the pronounced scree-scree-scree of the chairs combined with Cersei, Varys, and Tyrion's facial expressions, holy shit

Agree. This was an awesome scene.

I agree, I was giggling almost from the start and laughing out loud by the end. The facial expressions on the lot of them sold it all really well. All of the actions and reactions so pitch perfect for each character too. I love it when shows can say so much about their characters, without saying anything.

Noticing the similarities between the guy holding Jaime hostage and Vargo Hoat, I couldn't help but laugh when him and Jaime have their conversation and he replies "hard to argue with twath" - it was the only time I noticed his speech slur....

This scene was spot-on hilarious. I was cracking up the moment Cersei moved her chair and then it got better with Tyrion dragging his chair around and screeching sound and the awkwardness of it all.

It's hard to beat Ramsay warning Theon that Winter is Coming.

But the chair moving scene and was very funny. I also laughed at poor Edmure missing over and over and the Blackfish getting fed up and shoving him out of the way (just as I minagined it from the book).

Archived