[No Spoilers] What was the funniest line from episode 3?

go joff go

It wasn't a "line" but the whole chair-moving scene had me in goddamn hysterics. The painfully awkward silence and the pronounced scree-scree-scree of the chairs combined with Cersei, Varys, and Tyrion's facial exp<b></b>ressions, holy shit

I think this may be the funniest scene so far this season

It wasn't a "line" but the whole chair-moving scene had me in goddamn hysterics. The painfully awkward silence and the pronounced scree-scree-scree of the chairs combined with Cersei, Varys, and Tyrion's facial expressions, holy shit

It was - in my opinion - the best scene of this episode. :thumbsup: I couldn't stop laughing.

The Pod storyline was just dumb, imho. The only redeeming thing about it was the little quip about the Mereeneese knot. Pod is a sweet little boy in the books now they've turned him into some horndog. Besdies, there's plenty of sex in the novels that actually happened, I don't understand why they leave those out to include sex that did not.

Yeah it felt like they wanted the audience to like him as much as book readers seem to, but went about it in typical frat boy fashion. . "He's so cool whores will fuck him for free! You should like him too!"

"I have no doubt you will prove equal to this challenge" Cersei to Tyrion

Lena Headey keeps getting better and better as Cersei imo, Her smile at Tyrion after saying that line was awesome!

Pycelle's 'here here' made me chuckle. But, I always do love my Lannister scenes.

Yeah it felt like they wanted the audience to like him as much as book readers seem to, but went about it in typical frat boy fashion. . "He's so cool whores will fuck him for free! You should like him too!"

The point was that Tyrion set the whole thing up to make Pod think they didn't want his money. You just didn't get it.

Also, the bowmen calling Ramsay bastard... don't they know to NOT do that? Laugh out loud!

Haha, had the same thoughts. "Ohnoyoudidnt" and "don't call him that dude, he hates that!" :lol:

Erm, isn't this supposed to be a no-spoiler thread though? >_>

I know most people here hate all things Tallisa, but I was cracking up in the scene where she was with the Lannister boys. Was I the only that noticed the sexual innuendo?

"Does Robb Stark turn into a wolf at night?"

"Yes."

"Does he eat people?"

"Yes."

Haha, I hate Talisa, but I did chuckle at that scene. Decent way to introduce the young Lannister cousins [ASoS spoiler]

before they get murdered by Karstark

. What innuendo, though? I missed it...

I LOLed at the "close your eyes and pretend it's Renly". Not because rape is funny, but because it's so very Jaime (straight from the book IIRC) and it was a good line, glad they kept it.

It wasn't a "line" but the whole chair-moving scene had me in goddamn hysterics. The painfully awkward silence and the pronounced scree-scree-scree of the chairs combined with Cersei, Varys, and Tyrion's facial expressions, holy shit

that was very funny i loved tywins reaction to it and varys had funny expressions too

Archived