Darkstar theories

Dunk tha Lunk

He's name is Gerold Dayne, Arthur was killed at the Tower of Joy by Howland Reed. There's definitely something sinister about Darkstar, I mean why would he attack Mycella, I think we will get to see more of him in the coming book as Balon Swann goes after him. But yeh I highly doubt he is Rhaegar reborn, what evidence do you have to support that statement?

Yeah he sounds like a weapon, Arthur Dayne was said to be killed at the TOJ but no-ones around to confirm it. And he was meant to be the best sword in the land, like Darkstar is. Fairly sure he is the Darkstar + this would mean he can settle R+L=J for good....

Darkstar is in his late 20s. Ser Arthur Dayne would be far older.

Darkstar is in his late 20s. Ser Arthur Dayne would be far older.

Yeh why would Ned lie about him dying? Arthur Dayne was best friends with Rhagear and would've died for him, as he eventually did. Darkstar should be much much older than how he is described in he book to be Artjur Dayne

I dont remember anything about his age, only what he looks like: aquiline nose, high cheekbones and a strong jaw. He keeps his face clean-shaven. He has thick silver hair that falls to his collar like a silver glacier, divided by a streak of midnight black all of this a man is his 40's could be described as having, as well as being handsome.....

Are there any theories as to why he attacked Mycella. I don't remember it ever being stated in the books.

To start a war.

Welcome!

No Darkstar is who he says he is. Too old for Aegon, too young for Arthur and for god's sake Rhaegar is dead.

ETA:

I agree that Darkstar is definantly not Rhaegar or Arthur, but where are you getting his age from?. Do you have evidence that he's in his 20's or is this an assumption?

It says how old he is in the World of Ice and Fire app.

Archived