[book spoilers] Rorge and Biter

scurvy

They were cast last year. Are they expected to return? While they would not make sense being included in Locke's men (they joined the Lannisters and the Mountain's garrison at Harrenhal presumably), they are integral to Brienne's arc. While they couldn't have been the rapists last night, they probably won't have a chance to meet Brienne later in the season either, unless Locke's men and the Mountain's are merged before Jaime returns.

Any ideas of if they've been written out or will return?

People have said that Brienne's travels can't be stretched out over 2 seasons. Therefore, she could spend some time in KL during season 4 and meet Rorge and Biter ther (as part of the Lannister army).

Then, later, she can encounter them again, as in AFFC.

I am really puzzled as to what they are going do with Brienne's story in season 4, until the 'bite' and her meeting with Un-cat, its a travelogue with some fighting , it is the kind of thing I enjoy reading but kind of zero sum for a teleplay.

You could probably do Briennes travels in a 2 scenes on television....she has a couple of good fight scenes and the rest is just inquiring about Sansa...maybe the scense where she meets lord Tarley would be cool...plus we'd get a chance to meet him as well...and of course her lasat scene where she meets zombie Cat.....

I am really puzzled as to what they are going do with Brienne's story in season 4, until the 'bite' and her meeting with Un-cat, its a travelogue with some fighting , it is the kind of thing I enjoy reading but kind of zero sum for a teleplay.

if we get PW this season then most likely GRRM wrote the trial/tyrions escape for Season 4 episode 2. so most likely we will have brienne & pod looking for sansa/tyrion in season 4

I think it would be cool if they replaced the Tickler and his squire, and if they died fighting the Hound alongside Polliver. Watching the Hound/Arya slaughter three of the evilest characters on the show would rack up the tension and be a cool twist.

The Tickler is dead, Jaqen killed him.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived