You little Bastard (book spoilers)

Rheon is a wonderful character actor, and though he is attractive, he isn't classically handsome - he can look rather homely if he wants. It's all in how he plays it. He can play handsome hunk, I've seen him do it, he can play small, dark and twisted, I've seen him do that too. He is defo the right actor for the part, and I can see him doing a brilliant job. If the show allows it, he will make a chillingly frightening Ramsay.

I agree wholeheartedly! He is most definitely capable of playing ugly and sinister; and we're totally going to be seeing an amazing Ramsay with him.

But he is bringing Theon to the Dreadfort, he was told to ride east towards Deepwood motte, but to the east is the Dreadfort west is Deepwood

Yep, that is my take on it.

The only question is where did they start? I've been of the opinion that the initial torture has been at Winterfell and Theon is now being taken to the Dreadfort. Theon should have known that travelling east from Winterfell would not take him to Deepwood Motte. But I am happy to let that slide. I like where this is headed.

Yep, that is my take on it.

The only question is where did they start? I've been of the opinion that the initial torture has been at Winterfell and Theon is now being taken to the Dreadfort. Theon should have known that travelling east from Winterfell would not take him to Deepwood Motte. But I am happy to let that slide. I like where this is headed.

Perhaps Theon was tortured on Hornwood lands?

The Dreadfort lies to the east then!

Just a theory

According to FaBio from WiC...

...they are indeed going in a circle. "Boy" will lead Theon back to the torture room and will blame him for the deaths of the other torturers. He doesn't fully reveal himself, not even his name.

...they are indeed going in a circle. "Boy" will lead Theon back to the torture room and will blame him for the deaths of the other torturers. He doesn't fully reveal himself, not even his name.

I don't understand why they're taking so long to reveal Rheon as Ramsay.

Also to help keep some heat off the Boltons and not make it too obvious that they're fucking shifty.

It's weird enough that their sigil is basically a desecrated corpse, if they reveal Roose's son to be a crazy asshole that burned down Winterfell most viewers are probably going to be expecting the worst even moreso than book-readers were. Especially since Bolton is the only prominent Stark bannerman in the show besides Karstark now.

To be honest, I'm starting to doubt a little if "Boy" really is Ramsay. And if what the Spoilers from WiC is true, it may lend some credence to that6. That said, if "Boy" is Ramsay I really hope they reveal him this season. It's gonna kill me waiting a whole nother year to see!

To be honest, I'm starting to doubt a little if "Boy" really is Ramsay. And if what the Spoilers from WiC is true, it may lend some credence to that6. That said, if "Boy" is Ramsay I really hope they reveal him this season. It's gonna kill me waiting a whole nother year to see!

I'm sure he will reveal himself this season yet. That spoiler I said above happens this Sunday in episode 4. I doubt Theon and "Boy" will disappear and return only next season. I think that "Boy" will torture Theon personally in episode 6 and will reveal himself in episode 8 (named Second Sons, and Ramsay is a second son, it would be fitting).

That's so vexing. I sincerely hope they keep Ramsay's name when he is revealed...

I don't think he was going to kill his men originally. I'm assuming they were missing their arrows on purpose for Ramsay's sake, unless he didn't care about his Reek plans enough to tell them not to kill Theon.

For me, I think his men got carried away and when the possibility of Theon being raped came up, Ramsay abandoned the plan and killed his men instead.

I wouldn't call it "heroic" but I saw it reminiscent of that passage in ADWD where guards let Theon wander most places at Winterfell because he's "Ramsay's pet." Maybe Ramsay was planning on killing them all along, maybe he just got pissy they were getting creative with his orders. I dunno! It will be interesting to see Theon and Ramsay's interactions between now and when the ADWD plotline begins.

I'm sure he will reveal himself this season yet. That spoiler I said above happens this Sunday in episode 4. I doubt Theon and "Boy" will disappear and return only next season. I think that "Boy" will torture Theon personally in episode 6 and will reveal himself in episode 8 (named Second Sons, and Ramsay is a second son, it would be fitting).

Agreed. I've just rewatched the episode and noticed that "Boy" has his own theme music... Ergo he's an important character.

I'm very intrigued with this 'Boy', I'm pretty sure he's Ramsay and the scenes of this episode were really tricky with a lot of double-meanings.

I just have some doubts on where this is going, what is Ramsay planning, where were they and how did he tricked those men to his plan?

my scenario:

- He's Ramsay and those were his men. They planned to torture Theon for fun, (dressed as Ironborn) then Ramsay dressed as janitor sets him free (they do the acting perfect so he's fully convinced), he gets his hopes high and escapes to the East. Now, the most difficult part to understand... Ramsay tells his man he's not going, maybe because he wants them to have fun and he has other things to do; or maybe he's ill that day; or maybe it is for when Theon returns he can show his real face and his real captives and how it was just a funny joke (for them at least eheh). I'm not really sure here, this is the only thing it occurs to me and if this is wrong maybe the whole scenario falls to the ground.

After some hours the torturers go after him and Ramsay stays at the castle. But Ramsay is a hunter and this time he's hunting for a higher goal - not hunting to kill some random people, but to find a new pet, since the other Reek has died - for that he needs to put some thought into it and he needs to destroy Theon's outside, but most important his inside. So he lets the torturers go ahead of him and arrives at the right moment to save Theon from his own man, betraying them (but he actually doesn't care about those pawns)

When the main torturer sees him his facial expression is very important. He sighs, glances down and shakes his head, almost like saying "F***, I knew it!", as they know Ramsay's a sick person and him not hunting/having fun with them was to strange for a person like him. Ramsay makes sure the torturer sees his face and understands what is happening. He calls him bastard and Ramsay kills him with no remorse, an usual thing to him.

After that, Theon gets really frightened of him. Ramsay calls him Lord and the scene ends with Theon limping behind him, like a poor follower that needs the janitor to survive. This makes Theon feel like he his yet powerfull, keeping his old self and playing Ramsay's game for a little longer as he slowly turns him into Reek.

also, in the first scene:

I loved when Theon said 'I will make you lord of the iron islands for this' and the boy answers 'We are not in the Iron Islands'... First thing: Theon reacts like 'What?! Then were are we?!' as he clearly thought he was, by the fact that the soldiers were dressed as Ironborn and the last thing he remembers his them attacking/betraying him in season 2. also the boy/Ramsay doesn't say where they are, so that way Theon feels truly lost and realizes he needs to fully trust him.

Also, on that scene we see a bit of 'old Theon', making promises to the low folks on how he's going to give them riches and titles, because he's very powerfull and the boy/Ramsay just tells him 'We are not in the Iron islands', like, 'you have no power here', making him even more afraid and helpless.

Archived