You little Bastard (book spoilers)

At first I was like they are changing the storyline from the book too much . I wasn't sure if that young guy was Ramsey. From the book I assume Ramsey to be this brute .

If this is indeed Ramsey ..it's not bad. A good way of introducing the non-readers to who Ramsey really is.

It's hilariously hypocritical, but something tells me Ramsay would have less immediate fans if in-show he looked less like Iwan Rheon and more like the book's description. :drunk:

http://awoiaf.wester...sm_RSnow_II.jpg

This is almost exactly as I imagined Ramsay in the books, so props to the artist. But if he was that ugly on screen, it would give the game away. I think the show might improve the character TBH.

So the guy that was going to rape Theon.....are to presume that was the original Reek???

Wow i just had 2 thoughts from this. What if Reek is alive, and eventually dies somehow. This allows non-readers to see what character Ramsay tries to break Theon into.

2nd thought: Ofcourse the hints suggest that Iwan Rheon is Ramsay. But it would of been amazing if he was casted as Reek, and is playing along with Ramsays games.

So the guy that was going to rape Theon.....are to presume that was the original Reek???

When he showed up I thought he was probably Reek, the hoodie didnt seem Ramsay, although he looked more normal than what Reek would have looked liked and his last moments dont seem much Reekish as in his reaction would have been different, almost, but not quite surprised and hurt. Anyway, they are probably going to leave out Reek, its not necessary to show him anyway.

Also I just realized Ramsay is Simon from Misfits, very creepy eyes.

IMO

the killing and naming bitches after the victims is much more cruel than this killing of his own men

Pictured the guy very differently, pure evil and monster like.

he might not be the bastard of bolton but the chance of that happening is slim.

I'm pretty sure they'll keep that aspect of him very much alive, we just haven't seen it yet. He's being portrayed as a badass now but that's just going to make it even worse when people slowly start learning more about the situation, like how he gets his names for his "girls" and all that. Unknowing viewers are being "betrayed" in the same sense as Theon.

In a series this sprawlingly convoluted, with so many different plotlines and locations, it's important to have a really hateable villainous character to latch on to. Right now it's basically Joff fulfilling that role, but in his absense later I think the Boltons will more than step up to the task.

IMO

the killing and naming bitches after the victims is much more cruel than this killing of his own men

he might not be the bastard of bolton but the chance of that happening is slim.

Evil doesn't always look evil tho,even reading his description in the books I always pictured him normal looking with pale eyes that when you look into you see this is an evil guy, I think that's scarier than someone that "looks" evil because he hideous on the outside n you can tell he's evil from a mile off. Iwan is cuter than how I though Ramsay would be but that makes it more fun I think when they reveal his true nature.

Satan in the bible was a beautiful.

I think the good looking psychopaths are the scariest. I think they are trying to make Ramsay sort of Ted Bundy-ish (at the time of his arrest, many thought he was innocent because they thought he was good looking and charismatic).

As i said in ep 3 discussion thread, a friend of mine who is not a book-reader thought that Iwan Rheon is a bastard of Ned Stark, after he said "winter is coming" and that he will prove essential in the end in helping Robb in winning the war. I hardly resisted in giving spoilers :)))) I started my own game playing with his mind, saying that he'll be important, and Theon can thank the gods and that he's very lucky that he found someone so kind to help him in his situation. I'm so evil :))

Im watching it with someone who doesn't have a clue who he is.

there are clues that he is Ramsey Bolton, and there are clues that he may not be nice, but they are very subtle and it's unlikely the Unsullied could pull it all together and realise that all the Bolton's, including Ramsey are bad news.

The juxtaposition with the other bolton scene was neatly done though, and I really hope they do something clever entwining the Ramsey and Roose betrayals, and allowing one to play on the other.

Rheon is a wonderful character actor, and though he is attractive, he isn't classically handsome - he can look rather homely if he wants. It's all in how he plays it. He can play handsome hunk, I've seen him do it, he can play small, dark and twisted, I've seen him do that too. He is defo the right actor for the part, and I can see him doing a brilliant job. If the show allows it, he will make a chillingly frightening Ramsay.

It kinda put me off to see him kill his own men. That seems like a waste. And have you seen next episode promo? it seems he's taking him to Moat Cailin, no? Or Deepwood Motte (which would be strange, since it is on the other side of westeros)? and all without revealing himself? Interesting to see how they going to resolve this

i thought he killed Ironmen, he would give them safe passage for Theon and when he escaped he sent the ironmen after him then killed them. But he is bringing Theon to the Dreadfort, he was told to ride east towards Deepwood motte, but to the east is the Dreadfort west is Deepwood

I like that they have Ramsay good-looking (if it really is him and I think it is). I think it will be all the more of a shock for people when the tables turn. Right now, he has this sweet innocent-looking face and is being a hero to Theon. I can't wait to see the reaction when shit starts getting real. Also, Alfie Allen is amazing - his character did these horrible things and in 2 episodes he already has people feeling sorry for Theon!

/\

||

That Ramsay looks like he is 40 years old and he is described as a young man. I picture him more like this.

lol wut? I pictured like the way he is portrayed in the picture in my avatar.

http://awoiaf.wester...say_Bolton2.JPG

I like this Ramsay though, I am really excited about how he will come across and develop in the next episodes. He lookeod so much more authoritive when he got off his horse with that bow an whatevr he was wearing.

Archived