Mance Hate? (Spoliers Possible)

Yeah, Qhorin was a great minor character and his and Jon's last stand was amazing. Leaving that out was probably my biggest nitpick with last season.

I don't remember how the sequence of events goes after the wildlings' attack on the wall, so unless I'm mistaken is this the last we'll see of Mance in a really long time unless they add in some extra scenes?

The hunt and last stand was probably my favorite sequence in the books, along with hot weasel soup.

I do not hate show Mance. There has barely been any screen time with him anyway. I was upset about the whole not being a bard and I always pictured him as a more attractive person with charisma. He seems more rough and stern like the North.

As for Tormund, I think in the upcoming episodes we will see more of his fun awesome behavior that we all love. I hope so at least.

I do not hate show Mance. There has barely been any screen time with him anyway. I was upset about the whole not being a bard and I always pictured him as a more attractive person with charisma. He seems more rough and stern like the North.

As for Tormund, I think in the upcoming episodes we will see more of his fun awesome behavior that we all love. I hope so at least.

I believe we will, regarding Tormund. Intense as he is, his reaction to Mance attacking the wall was quite good, there was a little bromance between them there. I think the actor is quite capable of being likable and a fan favorite given the right lines and screen time.

In the books, both Mance and Tormund are in my favourite characters list, but they aren't on the show. Though I do think it is too early to tell, since they haven't had much screen time, but at the moment Jon's story line - so them included - isn't interesting me that much. Which is a pity because Jon is my favourite character.

I hope it picks up though - possibly episode number 5?

Archived