[Book Spoilers] Hot Pie and the inn

Anyone noticed Arya's remark ("You remember the last time you were here?") towards Sandor implying that Hot Pie stayed at the Crossroad Inn instead of the Inn of the Kneeling Man? Will he still be present when Arya and Sandor return for their fight against Polliver and his men? Maybe he will be killed by one of them causing Arya rage stabbing his murderer(instead of the Tickler).

Anyone noticed Arya's remark ("You remember the last time you were here?") towards Sandor implying that Hot Pie stayed at the Crossroad Inn instead of the Inn of the Kneeling Man? Will he still be present when Arya and Sandor return for their fight against Polliver and his men? Maybe he will be killed by one of them causing Arya rage stabbing his murderer(instead of the Tickler).

Wait what?

I thought the comment was about how this is where The Hound killed her friend she was dueling with (the butcher's son) in Season 1

Wait what?

I thought the comment was about how this is where The Hound killed her friend she was dueling with (the butcher's son) in Season 1

My thoughts as well. I'm nearly positive that's what it was about,.

Same here. I instantly thought she was talking about Mycah...

They probably just wanna combine all the inns into just a few of them?

That'd be interesting if this is the same inn they return to. I think it would make sense, and we would all be sad to see Hot Pie injured or killed after the little wolfbread scene. Good catch, OP

Wait what?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . so thats what she meant. I couldn't for the life of me figure out why that was important to include. NOW I understand! Thanks.

Anyone noticed Arya's remark ("You remember the last time you were here?") towards Sandor implying that Hot Pie stayed at the Crossroad Inn instead of the Inn of the Kneeling Man?

Yeppers!

Will he still be present when Arya and Sandor return for their fight against Polliver and his men? Maybe he will be killed by one of them causing Arya rage stabbing his murderer(instead of the Tickler).

I hope so. It would be great, IMO.

I was upset when Hot Pie stayed behind. In the book I did not care as much, but in the show...ah, I will miss Hot Pie. If OP is right I will be looking forward to seeing Hot Pie's return.

Yeah, that was sad. I did not care much in the books, too, but that scene in the show was kinda touching. It feels like the end of an era. Gonna miss Hot Pie, and I hope those three will cross their paths again.

Yeah, that was sad. I did not care much in the books, too, but that scene in the show was kinda touching. It feels like the end of an era. Gonna miss Hot Pie, and I hope those three will cross their paths again.

Not the three of them, but won't we get Gendry forging there later when Brienne met him? Actually scratch that, they're giving Gendry so much more material than the books, no telling where he's at.

I just loved the fact that Arya's last words to Hot Pie were simple but deeply meaningful words of appreciation for his art.

I don't want Hot Pie to be there in Hound and Arya vs. the Mountain's boys, so I hope it's a different inn they go to for that.

Archived