[Book Spoilers] Starks of Winterhell

if you told me that by the end of episode 3 hotpie has the creepiest most foreboding line in the show (not in books iirc) i wouldn't have believed it but alas that is where we are...

Hotpie: I ain't no stark of winterhell

Arya: It's winterfell...

Hotpie: Are you sure?

i created this topic for people who want to predict where the characters will end up by episode 10.

here is my list inconsequential order:

Tywin= Dead.

Joeffry= Dead.

Robb Stark= Dead.

Beric Dondarrion= finally Dead.

Lady Catelyn= Un-Dead

The Hound= left for Dead...

Lord Commander Mormont= do i even need to say it?

Ygritte= damn i wanna see them tittes & firecrotch before shes DEAD. most likely by a crow or falling off wall but could be JS

Ros=Dead

Shae=Dead

Sansa= with LF heading to fingers

Tyrion= heading to mopatis by means of Varys being forced by Jamie

Jorah= dismissed by danny

Theon=now Reek... but what is dead may never die but rises again harder & stronger. theon is dead as fuck

Arya= father dead, mother dead, thinks all brothers are dead(Robb/Bran/Rickon) & heading towards Braavos with needle...

Jon Snow= somehow gets back to Castle Black with Samwell & Gilly & monster & ghost. but sammy boys got a secret!

Stannis= the riteful king has arrived at the wall (which nobody currently is in charge of?) because valar dohaeris mfers! but Lord Bastard is running for the new 998th LC fools

Bran= heading towards Bloodraven

Samwell= with jon. brought his new woman & her lil monster

Melisandre= at the wall & meets her new bf Lord Snow

Varys= ? i have no idea

had to do a lil bit of an edit. i might have been singing the song of smoke with some COTF when i made it but now its all good

Ah, yes, the Starks of Winterhell... and their sigil, the tumor-ridden tricerawolf.

But yeah, it looks like they're splitting things off shortly after the RW. A lot of the events in your list won't come to pass until the 4th season, probably.

well i know i'm right about tywin,joeffry,robb. intro beric kill beric you get uncat so thats in the bag. arya in braavos for season 4 so hound left for dead after RW is happening.

LC mormont shae ros ygritte are all gone. sorry peeps and the other stuff is bound to happen as jon gets over wall to meet bran. i think everything i said will happen so where u people think im missing?

reminder show & books are seperate entities

List for season 4 gets us completely caught up to book 5: Tyrion & Jorah, Arya & FM in braavos, Dany in Meereen, Sansa & LF in the Vale with lil boy mcshakey,Jon as LC with stannis mance & melisandre,intro of greyjoys & martells & aegon, brienne on quest with pod, jamie vs stoneheart, cersei vs marge with others as well but you get the picture. season 4 will put us even with the story as it CURRENTLY stands

Game of Thrones,Clash of Kings, Storm of Swords, Feast for Crows, Dance of Dragons, Winds of Winter, Dreams of Spring. that is seven books. hbo will fit all of that into 6 if we are lucky 7 seasons. while we are only three seasons in the show has gotta keep pace. the way most of you describe how you would like or think events will take place would put the show at 10 11 seasons which would be completley unfeasable

You propose they kill of Robb and Joff in the same episode?

If so, I`m sorry but I`m glad you`re not making the show.

uhh i did not propose that... if you can read i said i think the royal wedding (Purple Wedding to book readers) will happen before episode 9 & this means before the Red Wedding. we will get sansa/tyrion being wed secretly after Tywin discovers QoT plot to marry her to Loras. then Royal wedding were Tyrion is framed for killing joff/letting sansa his bride escape ( when these actions were actually done by QoT/LF). then in the season finale we get jamie taking varys hostage & releasing tyrion where he then kills his father/shae. is it really that difficult for people to understand?

also if the RW is happening in episode 9 then in episode 10 we will def get Un-Cat showing up by means of Beric fire kiss

the season finale will have tyrion killing tywin with somebody's crossbow. anybody recall this season where we might have seen one? its called foreshadowing and for this to happen joff must already be dead. sorry if this messes with the book storyline but shit has to be moved around to make stuff fit. tyrion killing his father is the only logical finale that will have the show end on the right note.

:bang: i assume your doing this because you disagree but let us argue with words!

:bang: i assume your doing this because you disagree but let us argue with words!

K, let's try it with words.

On the Dany front we need to see her taking control of the Unsullied, raid Astapor, leave the city, march to the next slaver city, rinse and repeat, march again until we get to Meereen. The 8 episode is called "The Second Sons"....so we meet Daario Naharis, the tenth is Mhysa...so they have a lot of Dany in them, her meeting with the mercenary leaders, the fallout with her commanders and their trek through the sewers, and her triumphal conquest of Meereen(and the Mhysa) ...although I think they started calling her Mhysa even after Yunkai,, so maybe they can leave Meereen for the next season.

Jon and the North. So far I think Pod, Bronn, Marg, QoT and even Locke had more lines than him, so he'll have to reunite with Ghost, piss off Orell even more, become drinking budies with Thormund, becoming 'buddies' with Igritte as well, climb the Wall(episode 6), have a fight, probably make it back to Castle Black.

Sansa will dream a little about marrying Loras(no need for another Tyrell character), spill the beans to Shae/Dontos, get married to Tyrion instead, visit the godswood, receive the loaded gun, get ready for the wedding.

Arya will meet Beric in episode 5, is kidnapped by the Hound in the same episode or the next, gets her Needle back in 7/8 and is just in time for the RW in 9. Maybe she will realize she need to get out of town, or in her case Westeros, and is on the ship to Braavos by episode 10.

On the Stannis front, Mel will be with BWB in episode 5, take Gendry to Dragonstone for a good leeching, we have some Davos in the dark, he's named Hand of the King, some writing/reading lessons, probably going for the Wall by the end of the series.

Jaime will cry for a while, get a nice bath, have a little chat with Roose, gets released, but returns for his close-up with the maiden vs bear match in episode 8(not much time for him to return to KS, meet fake Arya, the KG, see the swords, have his new hand, meet with Tyrion, release him, etc, especially since the next two episodes are Stark and Dany centered).

Bran will go north, something will happen that will make Osha and Rickon part ways from the rest of the group. More Bran-Jojen interaction, Meera hunting, maybe that fellow that helps them with some food in the woods, maybe a little sighting of Jon and the end will probably have him shaking hands with Coldhands...although think that will be in the next season as well.

We will also have some more Teon/Ramsay action, and I hope that by the end of the season most people will realize that Ramsay is not as cute as they first thought.

Tyrion will also institute the penny tax on whoring, which will also add roughly 5-10 minutes of naked boobies, witch means less time for some real action.

In order for us to have the wedding by episode 8-9, we need to see:

-some Shae-Tyrion action, and some Sansa-Tyrion inaction

-bard pisses off Tyrion, so of course we'll have some bard stew, and 5-10 minutes Bronn-Tyrion conversation

-the preparations for the wedding itself

-Oberyn notice the bold. They can't have ASoIaF without Oberyn bloody Martell. Or without some serious Oberyn vs Tyrion friendly or not so much banter.

-of course the guy has an entire entourage...presentations, yada yada yada

-the wedding itself, with 77 courses, jousting dwarfs, Joff killed by hot pie(not The Hot Pie), yelling, screaming, bla bla bla...this will take a full episode at least

-Tyrion is arrested, we have a trial...again, that is a long one, with many witnesses, Tyrion is found guilty.

-Jaime does a lot of stuff, decides to free Tyrion and is moronic enough to tell him the truth about Tywin and his wife.

-Tyrion-Tywin banter...the end.

There isn't enough time for all of this.

Oberyn will probably arrive in KL in season 4...I saw all the new characters in season 3, and he wasn't among them.

The end scene...Mance advancing on the Wall, after he builds the greatest fire the north has ever seen, or Arya on a ship to Braavos, Dany deciding she'll learn to rule in Meereene, or marching towards the city with her much larger dragons and huge army in tow.

I don't think we'll see the PW this season, let alone the death of Tywin Lannister. But that's just me.

EDIT: Totally forgot about Robb. He has to chop Kastark's head off, have some alone time with his wife, go to war again, tricks the Lann with the help of his direwolf, wins more battles in the Lannisters back yard, returns to Riverrun, has to prepare for the weding, marches to the Twins, makes a little will on the way(some banter with Cat), the arrival, banter with the Old Frey, the marriage and the feast, not to mention The Rains of Castamere.

uhh i did not propose that... if you can read i said i think the royal wedding (Purple Wedding to book readers) will happen before episode 9 & this means before the Red Wedding. we will get sansa/tyrion being wed secretly after Tywin discovers QoT plot to marry her to Loras. then Royal wedding were Tyrion is framed for killing joff/letting sansa his bride escape ( when these actions were actually done by QoT/LF). then in the season finale we get jamie taking varys hostage & releasing tyrion where he then kills his father/shae. is it really that difficult for people to understand?

also if the RW is happening in episode 9 then in episode 10 we will def get Un-Cat showing up by means of Beric fire kiss

the season finale will have tyrion killing tywin with somebody's crossbow. anybody recall this season where we might have seen one? its called foreshadowing and for this to happen joff must already be dead. sorry if this messes with the book storyline but shit has to be moved around to make stuff fit. tyrion killing his father is the only logical finale that will have the show end on the right note.

I don't think using "if you can read" as an argument is accurate if your posts are actually a pain to read. There is a significant lack of punctuation and grammar to say the least.

Archived