[Book Spoliers] Tormund Giantsbane

Castle Black

nope, nope, the sky is falling *plugs ears*

He pretty much looks exactly how I pictured the character. Stout, tangled beard, crazy-eyes. don't you die on us tormund giansbabe!!

I don't get why people are worried about him and/or think he's been poorly done. He's only been in two scenes this season where he says anything significant, and even in those scenes, he only has a few lines. Theres 7 more episodes for dick jokes and the like.

And in the first episode he makes a fart joke!

"From now on youll all have to kneel down everytime i fart!" (Paraphrased)

..Am I the only one who thought that was classic Tormund? Yes they've only shown his tough barbarian side, but he hasn't been mischaracterized yet, because he IS a tough, brutish, barbarian.

i think theyre reutilising him as an expositionary character. wheras in the books hes gives you alot of stuff for the book that isnt really relevant to the story i think in the show hell relay stuff thats in the books but they couldnt really fit in the show. "aye mance he plays the harp he does and if ya believe that me members a foot long har"

• 2 weeks later...

They can still save Tormund.

Picture it. Tormund: Sternest dude you've ever seen, climbs the wall. He turns to his Wildling folk, with a close up on his stern face: Revealing his sterness.

Then he drops his drawers and the Wildlings climb his Member to safety.

Don't forget half his member was bitten off by his She-bear wife--reading it made me cry, it was so funny.

I don't get why people are worried about him and/or think he's been poorly done. He's only been in two scenes this season where he says anything significant, and even in those scenes, he only has a few lines. Theres 7 more episodes for dick jokes and the like.

And in the first episode he makes a fart joke!

"From now on youll all have to kneel down everytime i fart!" (Paraphrased)

..Am I the only one who thought that was classic Tormund? Yes they've only shown his tough barbarian side, but he hasn't been mischaracterized yet, because he IS a tough, brutish, barbarian.

It is more of the future story line won't line up, sense everyone dies from the party, and Tormund is somehow going to end up on the other side of the wall.

Yeah I definitely think most of the wildings who scale the wall and invade castle black will perish, but Tormund will survive and get captured. Once Jon gets elected LC he will free him and they will in turn develop a friendship. Definitely not happy with no Val as of yet.

Val and Dalla will probably be introduced in the tent scene with Jon right before Stannis attacks, put her off till the next season along with six-skins. Production costs matter, Deadwood was canceled because of out of control production costs, but it was also because of not being organized.

Archived