New Forum!

Nerolunar

• 5 weeks later...

I want to talk a bit of the new continent, Essos, that we get to see more of. I do like to be surprised so I have managed not to look at any maps sofar.

What got my interest is when Tyrion leaves the first town and travels through Andalos. This made me very interested and I will start a topic on this.

these "still reading" forums seem utterly pointless to me. if you are still reading the book, you are desperate to avoid spoilers so would generally not run the risk of reading other people's posts that are still reading as everyone will be at a different point. by the time you are finished and ready to discuss why would you do it here? you'd head to the proper book forum.

these "still reading" forums seem utterly pointless to me. if you are still reading the book, you are desperate to avoid spoilers so would generally not run the risk of reading other people's posts that are still reading as everyone will be at a different point. by the time you are finished and ready to discuss why would you do it here? you'd head to the proper book forum.

Well people use them, so they can't be pointless.

Agreed, when WoW comes out I'm shutting off all forms of technology and heading off into the mountains!

I find them great!

Here you can discuss what is happening at the beginning, without knowing what happens in the end of the book. Just use proper spoiler-tags.

and where are those proper book forums?

That would be something like Discuss_aFfC_forum

These forums are mainly for debating chapters once you finish them, one by one. It is a great way to share opinions, subtleties you may have missed, etc., before moving to reading the next chapter. If everyone uses the Spoiler tags correctly (and here everyone does), it is perfect!

Archived