[Book spoilers] Hot Pie

ShigellaSand

I took the goodbye scene as a way that D&D are shedding another non essential character (Hey I love Hot Pie too, but he's not super important to plot development)

Hot Pie is the prince that was promised, and his is the song of ice and fire.

I agree with you completely. In the show Hot Pie stayed in the Crossroads Inn,

I missed that and keep forgetting it. Two books to go, we shall see , I don't expect Hot Pie to appear again , but then I did not expect Gendry to reappear!

I am expecting Polliver to get his leg badly hurt in the dust up with The Hound and Arya.

Arya recovers Needle and asks Polliver : "Can you walk?"

I hope what happens is an analog to the book, as they did an analog of Lommy's death in the show.

I missed that and keep forgetting it. Two books to go, we shall see , I don't expect Hot Pie to appear again , but then I did not expect Gendry to reappear!

I am expecting Polliver to get his leg badly hurt in the dust up with The Hound and Arya.

Arya recovers Needle and asks Polliver : "Can you walk?"

I hope what happens is an analog to the book, as they did an analog of Lommy's death in the show.

Ohhhhhh, good spec and I like it. It'll keep the elements of The Tickler that have now been chucked over the parapet by Jaqen. I love this idea.

No, you cant kill Hot Pie. Many have tried but he always knocks them down, kicks them in the balls and keeps kicking until they are dead. I thought everyone knew that.

:bowdown: :lmao: My daughter and I are rolling on the floor with laughter at this!!

• 1 month later...

D & D cannot kill Hot Pie, there has to be at least one moderately happy ending in this series

BTW I love the Polliver spec, even though making Arya cold enough to make a wise crack before killing him is a pretty big change.

Archived