Starks Still Standing

Harrad

Arya- 4%. She won't survive, and If she does, we will wish that she hadn't. GRRM will make us hate her.

Rickon- 47% Hasn't had a chapter yet, hopefully we will get to see him when he grows up.

Sansa- 73% She seems to be very good at being invisible, and may be a substantial player in the game of thrones.

Bran- 15% He will probably die when he gets to the curtain of light. He will fulfill his destiny then die.

Jon- 28% Assuming he survives, Jon won't have a good chance of surviving.

Direwolves don't have anything to do with the death of a stark (Lady has been dead since the start and Grey Wind outlasted Robb.)

Sansa is actually very smart, and I think she will play a big part in the end. No kings havve had a chapter, and Rickon and Robb were the only Starks that didn't have chapter's. Robb was king, so Rickon may be.

Sweet summer children..... you are so optimistic! What do you know of loss?

Rickon will probably survive, but he will be wild.

Sansa will gain political knowledge and will play the game of thrones.

Arya is simply too Rash, Hot-Headed and Suicidal to survive.

Jon is not suited to the throne, but I feel he is one of the heads of the dragons (along with dany and tyrion).

Bran will serve his purpose, but he won't come back.

Winter is coming.... and the Starks will not make it to spring without some loss.

1. Jon Snow 50%: this is a little farfetched but I think Jon will die from his wounds, I believe he will be resurrected, not like a white walker zombie, but more like Beric Dondarrion… I believe dying will be the catalyst to his transformation in to Azor Ahai .

2. Arya- 60%: I think Arya stark is already dead; I do not think she will have any further affiliation with the Starks. She will become the cat or someone else, and I think she will survive.

3. Bran-20%: I think bran and Jon will ultimately be the heroes of the story, I believe at some point Bran will make the ultimate sacrifice to save the realm.

4. Rickon 99.99%; Up to this point Rickon has been completely irrelevant, I think when everything is said and done, he’ll be the one to carry on the Stark legacy, he’ll rebuild Winterfell. There must always be a Stark in Winterfell.

5. Sansa is the only Stark I do not like, it seems as if she will definitely service, if only to piss me off, sigh.

while I agree with the above theories. I think that Nymeria, being still alive and bonded with Arya bodes well for her. I agree that once the wolf is gone, what's left. Though Sansa has given this idea hard moments!

I've been sure Sansa is meant to die just like direwolf ever since the first book, it just hasn't happened yet.

Grey Wind didn't survive Robb for long, I reckon Ghost won't survive Jon for long either.

Because he was stabbed several times just like Lord Commander Mormont was when he died.

Unless there's some sort of magic trick involved Jon is dead.

GRRM made it clear "Readers should know better than to take anything as gospel, unless they see it for themselves, and even then I do sometimes use “unreliable narrator.”

Until i read it, he's not dead. In addition, magic cannot be ruled out… nothing is what it seems when Melisandre is around.

• 4 weeks later...

1.) Arya has been on the run esentially since she was introduced but i belive this has hardened her into being the strongest Stark. Now that she has joined the faceless men in braavos her skills has an assasin will be amplified and she can stark getting to work on her precious list of names.

2.) Now that Bran is sharpening his skinchanging with the help of the bloobraven hes discovered that he can also enter into the great wierwood at winterfell. This alows him to minupulate time due to the long life of the tree and see his father still alive. It is my estimation that he will become obssesed with going back through time to catch glimpses of his father and this will lead to his ultamate downfall..

3.) John Snow true duty was to lead the knights watch at all costs.. his emotions got the best of him. The letter from Ramsey dug deep under his skin and cuased him to act out of character. Bowen Marsh and others were acting in the best interest of the knights watch when the stabbed him. But to me theres more than meets the eye here perhaps it wasn't ramsey who wrote the letter.. If thats the case John is in trouble.

I think all of them will survive, but not as the people we know them to be now.

Rickon will survive, and may retake Winterfell, but he will be fierce, wild, and cruel.

Bran will survive as a greenseer, basically eventually becoming one of the "old gods". (If I'm reading it right)

Jon I'm not sure of, but perhaps he will survive inside Ghost.

Arya will survive, but no longer as Arya Stark. She will become a faceless man, although I think she'll remember who she was in an abstract way.

Sansa will survive, but I'm very unsure of who she will become. She definitely won't be a little bird for long.

Catelyn obviously survives but as Lady Stoneheart, not Cat.

Arya Stark - 100% Bran 100% Jon Snow 100% Sansa Stark 100% Rickon 100% My reasons are simple the original title of the final book by Martin before he changed it was A Time For Wolves. I think Jon will survive his wounds and take be helped and take refuge among the Wildings in Mole Town. He and Ghost will leave the Night's Watch. He will meet up with Bran, Hodor, Jojen and Meera. He will return to the Reeds home at Greywater Watch where he discovers from their father Howland Reed he is the son of Rhaegar Targaeryan and Lyanna Stark. In the end he will find all his siblings raise an army and take the throne. Ending it all by stabbing Cersei and by saying to her, "Regards of the Starks and Targareyns"

Arya Stark - 100% Bran 100% Jon Snow 100% Sansa Stark 100% Rickon 100% My reasons are simple the original title of the final book by Martin before he changed it was A Time For Wolves. I think Jon will survive his wounds and take be helped and take refuge among the Wildings in Mole Town. He and Ghost will leave the Night's Watch. He will meet up with Bran, Hodor, Jojen and Meera. He will return to the Reeds home at Greywater Watch where he discovers from their father Howland Reed he is the son of Rhaegar Targaeryan and Lyanna Stark. In the end he will find all his siblings raise an army and take the throne. Ending it all by stabbing Cersei and by saying to her, "Regards of the Starks and Targareyns"

Too optimistic...

By the way, A Time For Wolves means only that more than one of the stark children have a important role to play, so we can assume that at least two of them will survive TWOW. However, we can't say that they will see the end of the last book, only that they will do something important... This would be the worst case but I wanted to show that the original title of the last book means nothing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hmm... I think it was the ghost she met while with the BWB, telling her something like "holding the needle with your frozen hands" or something like that.

Do not mean to pin you down, but I am going to ask you where this is. I do not remember it.

I fear for Arya the most. Either she leaves the House of B&W or she will become an FW. If so, Nymeria will find her and make Arya remember she is a Stark. That would be nice. But I fear Martin will kill her off.

Bran and Meera will return to Winterfell, and he will become the greenseer in the weirwood there. Meera will stay to protect him. Summer will keep the curious at bay. He will communicate with his family through the ravens, when he can no longer speak. I think this is the bittersweet part. He never becomes a knight, but he will travel everywhere by flying and there will always be a Stark at Winterfell.

Sansa will marry the Hound, and they will take the seat of the Cleganes. It will be a great love match, Sansa will learn there is more to life than songs and tourneys*. I really do not like Sansa, but Martin seems to, so she will probably live.

Rickon claims Winterfell and with instructions from Bran, rebuilds or will rebuild. If Arya survives, she and her wolf will come home.

Jon. I do not know about Jon. I have my theory on parentage. And I think he is too integral to Martin's plot to die. I think he lives. Whether at Winterfell or KL or in a house with a red door, he lives.

*Flatout speculation. I have no idea

Bran and Meera will return to Winterfell, and he will become the greenseer in the weirwood there. Meera will stay to protect him. Summer will keep the curious at bay. He will communicate with his family through the ravens, when he can no longer speak. I think this is the bittersweet part. He never becomes a knight, but he will travel everywhere by flying and there will always be a Stark at Winterfell.

*Flatout speculation. I have no idea

I now think poor Bran will be stuck in the awful cave. He will only go home thought the tree, Summer and the Ravens. Please do not write it that way

• 1 month later...

1. Jon - King in the North (maybe waaayyyy north)

Sansa - Wife to Littlefinger - may not survive.

Arya - will become a faceless assassin in Westeros

Bran will become the Last Green Seer.

Rickon will rule either the Isle of Faces or Winterfell

Lady Stoneheart will takeout the Fray's..........Completely

Jon's mother returns to Westeros. (what her real name is, I have no idea )

• 2 weeks later...

I don't believe Jon is dead and gone, I keep thinking "cripples, bastards and broken things.." so I can't believe Jon would be gone for good. Sansa has a good chance, but needs a protector, perhaps Blackfish will make his way to the Vale? Bran will grow old, he will live long, and we may hear his POV last. Rickon--The Angry Wolf. The Young Wolf returned, but way meaner and no compassion. He will shine bright and may even father children, but his life will be short and glorious, much like Brandon Stark, a true warrior Prince. I hope he exterminates House Bolton the abomination once and for all. :bowdown:

Archived