If you could ask GRRM any question and guarantee to get a truthful 1 word answer....

Capon Breath

Who Is Coldhands?

What happened to Benjen (and Stonesnake)?

What will happen when Balon Swann catches up with Darkstar?

Will The Greatjon escape, and possibly kill Walder Frey?

Is Podrick and/or Hyle Hunt dead?

I'm also highly suspicious of Harry Strickland and Aurane Waters, I want to know if they're up to something, and if so, what?

Ha, I tried to come up with a question that could give me the number of Stark children and direwolves alive, but if it has to be one word, then that gives GRRM too much room for trickery. I think he's going to kill Arya, myself. But, given the absolute devastation he has already wrought on House Stark, it is conceivable that he won't kill anyone else.

lol. True. The number would probably be all direwolves! IDK, I'm in the minority in that I think Arya is the Stark most likely to live...it's the younger brothers I am most worried about (does becoming a tree count as living?). I just hope GRRM thinks he has devastated the house enough.

Can the end of the series be predicted based on text in AGOT?

This is a good one but I think the answer would be "some". For example, Jon and Sansa have already become different people from the ones we met but some things may remain the same, like Sansa being an outsider and Jon not being called Stark. Still, the answer might be yes!

My question would be will westeros become independent kingdoms again?

Archived