ConQuesT 44 in Kansas City

Please, anyone who is going to the reading, take notes and share the board. Even if it is a chapter that GRRM has read before, as there could always be some change from a version we have seen or heard previously.

The party tomorrow night is the pre-con staff & volunteer party. It's a snacking/drinking potluck get together for everyone who's working and won't necessarily get to enjoy the whole of ConQuesT. It was mistakenly advertised on the FB page. I'm sorry, those post are being taken down now. There will be other parties for ConQuesT attendees (badge and photo id required) on the actual convention days.

Regarding the GRRM autograph session:

Will books be available for puchase on-site for him to autograph, or do we need to bring our own? Will I be able to get two autographs from him (Looking to get one for my brother as well)?

straight from the program book....

George RR Martin Autograph Signing

• A couple quick reminders: No

personalizations, no posed photos, and max

books for signing is 2 books per person (if

you have more you must go to the back of

the line so everyone gets a chance).

To be safe I'd bring your own books. It's likely there will be copies for sale, but I'd hate for that to not be the case and you to have nothing for the autograph session.

Sorry for not RTFM :)

oh, I didn't mean it that way. i only have access to the program book early because I needed it for publicity purposes. attendees won't get one until tomorrow at registration. I guess I was just trying to convey that the info was coming straight from it's source.

Archived