Burn Gorman [Book Spoilers]

He's definitely one of the mutineers, but I don't think they'll just show him in two episodes. He's a rather big name compared to most of the other guest starring actors, so my guess is that a couple of episodes after the mutiny at Craster's keep he, Rast and some other mutineers will confront Sam and Gilly. Just as they're about to kill them, the White Walker from season 2 turns up and kill them instead. Then this leads up to Sam the Slayer.

Or something like that.

It's most likely he's going to die at some point in the mutiny or the trek to the wall.

That said, I had a random idea that he might live to make it back to the wall and take the place of Aliser Thorne and/or Janos Slynt in S4, if either or both of those two actors are unavailable. I hope not because I thought both were great and I'd really like to see Jon's Dance material with them both in place. But if they can't, Jon will need an antagonist at the Wall and it could be they are setting him up for that.

Yeah looking now he is playing chett, thats a pity because he would have been excellent in the role of coldhands, he has already played a dead man in torchwood. I'm also thinking that this means they might have dropped coldhands for this season as no one is cast this is going to drag out thenorthern storyline even more which will not be good

Archived