The Christian Allegory of Danaerys Targaryen

gash

No, I've changed my opinion on the religions of ASOIAF.

I`ll be done with my work in several hours for the new thread. I hope you`ll find it both interesting and profound :)

And I know I have intimidated you about relligion :)

I`ll be done with my work in several hours for the new thread. I hope you`ll find it both interesting and profound :)

And I know I have intimidated you about relligion :)

Intimidated me to believe that all religions are either not real, the Seven, or magic, Old Gods. :)

Beats me. Not all that familiar with Jesus.

Me neither, but unless I have it backwards jesus was the one that was crucified, he wasn't the one crucifying people. Or do I have it all wrong?

Intimidated me to believe that all religions are either not real, the Seven, or magic, Old Gods. :)

:). Well, I am fasting in expectance of the anniversary of Jesus`s resurrection, so call me hypocrite, but I still don`t believe in it

And if Jesus would have H middle name, it would Howland...:)

:). Well, I am fasting in expectance of the anniversary of Jesus`s resurrection, so call me hypocrite, but I still don`t believe in it

And if Jesus would have H middle name, it would Howland... :)

Easter already passed...?

ETA: Unless you are an Eastern Christian, then nevermind.

One of these days, I`ll stop being nice. Until, that happy moment, let me just say: NO!

you're the nicest person on the forum! Don't stop being nice on the account of some condescending troll...

observe:

i was actually going to bring him into it, he plays a key part to the allegory. but the forum isn't ready for my conclusions just yet. it's heavy stuff.

yeah, too bad we're all such boneheads, unable to process your words of light and... yawn, ok, I'm bored now, this is boring

I'd be the first to sign up to that. What are the rules in this "fight club" anyway...

Rules? There is only one, win or die! Or, I suppose since its forum warfare win or get banned? :dunno:

Archived