Cover art revealed

Jussi

Hrm... no, afraid not, but I will say that Ted Nasmith is doing some new pieces (as some will recall, the 2012 Calendar used images that had originally been comissioned for the world book) -- including one that's going to make the heads of some people explode -- and Michael Komarck is also contributing, as is Justin Sweet.

wild guess: Rob Liefeld. That man and his knowledge of "human anatomy" truly can make heads explode :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing this World Book delayed ,reading about Dunk & Egg & Other Possible HBO stuff ,along with his work on Season 4. Where does that put Completion of the Books ?

I hope to God for the sake of thousands of loyal Readers that the man Respects them enough to prepare for the unthinkable ( Choosing someone to finish ,should Reality intervene.) I sure hope he has made contigency Plans. Wouldn't you ? I certainly would.

...............Being new here ,maybe this has been addressed already somewhere.Sorry if its repeating ( I know in other Forums I read ,they will tear you Limb from Limb for that New Member Mistake )..........................................................................................................

He has already delivered his script for episode 2. :) D&E novella was pushed back after the Winds. (stated once again at ConQuesT 44 reading) No other HBO projects that we know of - and his monkeys are disappearing, one by one, as time goes by... (Dangerous Women anthology is scheduled to be released in December, for example)

Ran said that there's not that much work left on the World book..

It's not that bad a situation , it seems to me, quite the opposite, he puts the Winds first.

Archived