[Book Spoilers] Theon and "Boy"

Much of the story line involving Theon has been to sanitized for my liking. Theon needs to be tortured, gelded, and mentally abused to no end as we get to enjoy in the books. It's been far to gentle so far. Next week hopefully some fingers get clipped off.

Much of the story line involving Theon has been to sanitized for my liking. Theon needs to be tortured, gelded, and mentally abused to no end as we get to enjoy in the books. It's been far to gentle so far. Next week hopefully some fingers get clipped off.

we'll probably get the flaying first, i think theon says that the flaying hurts so bad he begged Ramsay to cut the finger off. I'm not sure if that was actually during the flaying or later on though.

Besides we have a season and a half for him to get mentally and physically broken down, plenty of time.

It looks like he's being psychologically broken first. His physical breakdown will probably come soon.

Arguing with Theon haters is a waste of time. If they don't understand the culture differences between modern countries today and Westeros, and if they can't look at it from Theon's perspective, then they'll never change. It's like arguing with a wall.

Theon's one of the best characters in the book, and to write him off as "he deserves torture" (as if anyone deserves torture) is so asinine that it's not worth responding to.

Great post.

Why? In the books he definitely knew where he was. Not saying that it's bad because it's different than the books, I just think it's badly handled on its own.

Well, to be fair, in the book he was backhanded by Ramsay and later, I assume, woke up in the Dreadfort. Here he was knocked out by his men and handed over so he wouldn't have any idea. The torturers were also wearing Ironborn uniform. Ramsay just fed him bogus info ("Ride east!") so he probably just rode a bit east of the Dreadfort, lost his bearings in the chase and Ramsay lead him back to the Dreadfort via a different route.

dam it Theon, I hate you. stop making me cry, ha ha ha

jokes aside it was an amazing scene I will admit. I really do feel bad for Theon and Cat on the tv show. Something I never felt while reading the books

i was a bit worried when we first met 'boy' because he was not pulling off a crazy or sadistic look at all, an he is obviously more handsome than book ramsay. But the look he gave theon as he was put back on the rack was very sinister and him being handsome may make it more shocking for none book readers so im slightly hopeful now.

Poor Theon indeed, but I loved seeing Ramsay's face when he showed his true colors. He was like a boy getting his Christmas gift :D

Haha you even put it was your avatar :D Well played.

The fact that Theon told Ramsay about them(so quickly) makes Theon looks moronic and Ramsay look like Einstein imo

That's nothing new... Theon has been turned into a complete moron in the show so far, while in the books he at least has his moments :(

Can sum1 confirm for me plz the boltons know about the stark children in the books?

I had been under the impression they had not.

It was Ramsays idea in the book to use the millers boys. He was Reek.

Given the fact that in the books it was Ramsay who suggested the killing of Miller's boys instead of the Sarks, it's pretty much obvious that he knows that they arent dead. Also in a DWD there are chapters, if i remember correctly, where it is implied that the Boltons know about Bran and Rickon.

Given the fact that in the books it was Ramsay who suggested the killing of Miller's boys instead of the Sarks, it's pretty much obvious that he knows that they arent dead. Also in a DWD there are chapters, if i remember correctly, where it is implied that the Boltons know about Bran and Rickon.

It was Ramsays idea in the book to use the millers boys. He was Reek.

Thanks guys, time to re-read! Book 2 I guess?

Archived