[NO SPOILERS] "Positive nitpicking" - what you loved about this episode.

I thought Burn Gorman playing the Brother who put an end to Craster was absolutely brilliant in his small-ish role.

Yeah, he was amazing.

"You are a bastard. A daughter-fucking wildling bastard" :lmao:

One of the little things that I really liked was when Jaime pulled the sword on the guy and then tossed it in the air and caught it with his left hand so he was holding it better to fight with.

Something so small, but I loved it.

I thought Burn Gorman playing the Brother who put an end to Craster was absolutely brilliant in his small-ish role.

Always enjoyed him in Torchwood and had the chance to see him in Oliver in London's West End. He is a very fine actor and has a real presence. I'd like to see him do more work.

I'm excited to read through all of this! Here are mine from the first watch:

- Bran's outfit is always my favorite.

- The fucking set for the Great Sept! It's incredible

- The set for the BWB hideout. Holllly crap, maybe my favorite in the series.

- Barristan and Jorah's "Awww yeah gurl" looks after Dracarys. Seen here:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/45c6bc565b46fbac1c0ee760f346fc15/tumblr_mlo9n8rjZI1rypxxpo1_1280.png

- More Margaery ownage on all fronts

- Everything Jaime

- Transition between Jaime/Brienne scene and Cersei/Tywin scene was Jaime staring into the fire and then Cersei staring into a candle

- Tons of Varys screen time

The Queen of Thorns saying what we all know: Sansa (at this point) is bloody boring.

Daenerys the Conqueror - Emilia Clarke is just owning this show now. Her scenes so far feel like the writers giving her a massive apology for the way they ballsed up last season.

Always enjoyed him in Torchwood and had the chance to see him in Oliver in London's West End. He is a very fine actor and has a real presence. I'd like to see him do more work.

Never saw Torchwood but knew a little about it. Was impressed enough with his performance last night to look him up on IMDB. A shame that's the last we'll likely see of Karl.

The look between Jorah and Barristan was great. Yes you backed the right girl.

Yep I loved that moment. Particularly in light of the dressing-down she gave them both last episode, for daring to argue with her plans in public.

They perfectly captured that sense of "oops, looks like she actually does know what she's doing".

positive moments for me,

Dany. For once i genuinely enjoyed her performance. Very well acted and totally believable.

theon was great. That actor brings so much more personality to the character than his book equivalent.

Sansa's subtle nuanced reaction to being 'sisters' with Marg, the promise to escape KL and leave her prisoners was very very well done. Made me feel so sad for her.

The HOUND was freaking awesome! This must have been the most line's he's ever had. I love the actor who plays him, i think he's very capable of pulling off Sandor's more complex moments. They turned him into a mute in the previous seasons-save for Blackwater of course. I'm looking forward to his scenes more then most of the others.

I thought Sophie's reaction to Sansa getting to marry Loras was spot on.

And I love the way Dany still had the Valyrian accent when she said "Dracarys". When they showed her teaching her dragons the word in season 2, she had no hint of that accent. It sounded soooo good this time.

Joffrey being a manic, giggly little sociopathic dork during his and Marge's "history lesson."

"He thought drinking wildfire would turn him to a dragon. Hahaha!

.... he was wrong."

Hell, all of their interactions are brilliant. His eagerness to please is palpable but he's still such a creepy little ass, it's sort of treading new ground but at the same time it feels incredibly faithful to the character and source.

HAHAHA,

Joffrey made me laugh so much, that crazy kid

I LOVE gleeson's portrayal, he's FANTASTIC

HAHAHA,

Joffrey made me laugh so much, that crazy kid

I LOVE gleeson's portrayal, he's FANTASTIC

I am going to miss Joffrey if only for Gleeson's acting....

What's really impressed me about Gleeson this season is while last season Joff was pretty much the devil incarnate, the actor has actually been able to humanize such a despicable character. He conveys Joffrey's insecurities and desire to impress Margaery superbly, as well as his fear of the people he's oppressing.

Archived