How would you rate episode 304?  

867 members have voted

1. 1. What's your rating from 1-10, with 10 being the highest/best

Fantastic-So many noteworthy moments - where to start - I don't get a sense of romantic feelings between Jaime and Brienne so much as his respect for her, something new for him - I suspect he has seen more dedication and integrity in her than in most of the men he's ever known. Even though she's a formidable warrior and worthy opponent, there's a certain innocence about her that makes her character so appealing.

And Dany's segment - wow, just wow.

Varys and the sorcerer was a shocker.

Edited by Arrow

DRACARYS!! DRACARYS!!!!

Wow... that was honestly the best episode of the series so far. Mormont, Astapor, Lord Beric, Margaery, Olenna and LF... Oh Sansa.. my heart..

I was glad to see so many thing straight from the books. Aside from box 'o wizard, it was perfect. I gave it a 10.

I got shivers when Dany started to speak Valyrian. It sounded so natural. The scene was better than what I imagined from the books and yet it remained faithful for the most part. I was hooting and hollering during that whole scene. Woo-hoo! So glad I have HBO GO because I'm a gonna watch it again right now!

Edited by Moon-Pale Maiden

Jon Stargaryen: Yes, I do have a right to my opinion which I just voiced. You on the other hand are voicing your opinion and also belittling others who disagree with you.

I did not. Which part of "Everyone's entitled to their own opinion" didn't you understand? And I believe I said that this season probably wouldn't get much better than this, how is that belittling?

Also, there's a "Quote" button on the bottom right, it helps a lot.

Edited by Jon Stargaryen

Ian Glen has been amazing. One of the most underrated actors on the show. He really conveys so much without even talking or with the cadence and tone in his voice alone.

Agree strongly. Everything he does is worth watching. In a cast FULL of superb actors, he still manages to stand out without even speaking. It's part of the reason I believe after this season, it will be the best TV show ever. I'm a huge fan of The Wire. Tommy Carcetti is awesone in that show, yet the same actor playing Littlefinger gets lost in the shuffle. Amazing cast. D&D take a lot of heat, some of it deserved, but I'm so happy they put this series on TV.

Before, I didn't see the point of the Theon scenes, but now because of his cofession of not killing Bran and Rickon, saying Ned was his father and, of course, Ramsay's face when Theon is being chained up is really making me like this storyline.

Still disappointed with the Bran storyline. There is satisfactory explanation on the Reeds or a good view of their relationship with Bran. I ship Meera and Bran so I'm dissapointed they haven't exchanged words yet.

I liked that Varys could finally make his speech about his cutting, and the touch of the wizard in the box really justified it. I loved his interaction with the Queen of Thorns, but I think it was better when the Tyrells were doing that out of their own initiative. And they're implying Varys is scheming for the PW? WTF?

I liked the conversation between Cersei and the QoT, and how Margeary is able to manipulate Joffrey better than Cersei. Even Tywin points that out. And also "I don't rely on you because you're not so smart as you think you are." HAR.

Am I the only one who pauses the show to see what Tywin is writing on his letters?

Finnally: Dany

I was standing up during the whole scene.

It was beyond epic. It was better than what I imagined when I read the books. The look on people's face when they noticed she was speaking Valyrian. Jorah and Barristan exchanging a look like "that's our girl".

The scene of the Unsullied marching out of Astapor made my heart beat faster.

I gave it a 10.

I did not. Which part of "Everyone's entitled to their own opinion" didn't you understand? And I believe I said that this season probably wouldn't get much better than this, how is that belittling?

Also, there's a "Quote" button on the bottom right, it helps a lot.

I do apologize for not using the quote button but I was using the abridged version of the site on my phone and the quote option wasn't available to me. Your statements -- “Whoever voted 5/10 should stop watching now. It won't get much better that this. Amazing.” “Blackwater had a small ammount of haters as well, and it was a masterpiece of television.” -- sounds terribly condescending, that's my opinion :). And FYI, I did enjoy the Blackwater episode.

Remember when people said Emilia Clarke was a bad actress? Good times.

Shes still not amazing, but shes playing with chewing the scenery and it really works right now. Shes a great ham, ill give her that. Made that scene a lot of fun. I want her to get better and she has improved.

Having not gotten this far in the books yet, I have to wonder, did Margaery arrange for the adoring crowd to be out there when she was touring the tombs with Joffrey? If so, that was quite a brilliant move on her part.

Shes still not amazing, but shes playing with chewing the scenery and it really works right now. Shes a great ham, ill give her that. Made that scene a lot of fun. I want her to get better and she has improved.

Honestly I haven't seen a bad actor on this show. Maybe it's because I am only on the second book and watched the show first, but I really like all the characters even Shae. Emilia Clarke plays a great role in my opinion, she was green at first but starts to come out of her shell, it's exactly how she is in the book.