I took it like Cersei: "You try controlling him. Good luck with that." Tywin: "Damn straight I will." (interpret that to mean being in on the PW?)

I think you can take it either way. I mean the who killed Joffrey is a big angle in the PW and so far Tyrion, Margaery, QOT, and now Tywin have all said something that could be construed as I will kill him if I have to.

I think you can take it either way. I mean the who killed Joffrey is a big angle in the PW and so far Tyrion, Margaery, QOT, and now Tywin have all said something that could be construed as I will kill him if I have to.

I've actually never thought Tywin was in on the PW, but that scene gave me pause.

I can't believe they carried on with that Podrick joke. For fuck's sake.

"You sound like a bloody woman!" well, Brienne was never this sexist in the books tbh.

Overall though, best episode of the series so far. Excelent Dany and Marg scenes. I LOVED how giddy Joffrey was.

The most bizarre and vaguely gruesome courtship ever. But Dormer does a great job as a more skilled, stronger Marg than the books, and I almost like watching Joffrey interact with her. And then I want to feverishly re-read the books where I dislike everything Joffrey says, does, is. But it's a true credit to Gleeson and Dormer.

The most bizarre and vaguely gruesome courtship ever. But Dormer does a great job as a more skilled, stronger Marg than the books, and I almost like watching Joffrey interact with her. And then I want to feverishly re-read the books where I dislike everything Joffrey says, does, is. But it's a true credit to Gleeson and Dormer.

He was kind of adorable, really. In a really macabre way I guess. Jack is such a good actor.

Can't wait for Joffrey vs Tywin scene. It was such a great little moment in the book.

Iwan Rheon will do great as Ramsay. He's bringing just the right level of creepiness to the role. I love that we get to see the set-up of Theon becoming Reek.

DID YOU SEE HIS FACE WHEN THEY TIED THEON UP AGAIN

so crazy gimme more of that Ramsay please

Does anyone else think that we won't see The Mountain this season? Sort of hoping that is the case, and Conan Stevens comes back next season to duel it out with the Red Viper

Right. We won't see him agian until the red viper duel, which will be next season.

There's no reason to show him this season.

That said, I doubt Conan will be back since he left on bad terms. They will just need to CG the hell out of Ian Whyte so he actually looks menacing in that duel.

Why do the writers feel the need to embellish Ros so much? Not only did she have to continue that Pod joke that was chuckle-worthy at best the first time round, but they also imply she's smarter than Varys. She sees that Littlefinger booked two beds and Varys, the MASTER OF WHISPERS, whose job it is to see the things that others don't, can't, without her to point it out to him? It's a bit much. Every scene she has I come to loathe her a little more