I am not arguing that, instead I am mentioning about how that quite likely will be the reaction by a number of fans. Moreover, there is the issue of how Loros being so obviously gay drops the tragedy that Sansa might have found someone who could actually love her in regards to that plot.

Yea. It would help if they didn't make Tyrion SOOOOOOOOOOO much more lovable in the show.

I am not arguing that, instead I am mentioning about how that quite likely will be the reaction by a number of fans. Moreover, there is the issue of how Loros being so obviously gay drops the tragedy that Sansa might have found someone who could actually love her in regards to that plot.

I don't really expect such a strong anti Sansa reaction. They are laying down the foundation that all anyone cares about is her claim to Winterfell. The observant TV viewers will know that she's just as much of a hostage as she's been since the end of season 1.

Yea. It would help if they didn't make Tyrion SOOOOOOOOOOO much more lovable in the show.

Fully agree, the extreme they are trying to make Tyrion likable in the series annoys me and actually makes him come of comparatively flat in comparison to his book counterpart.

I seriously hope you're trolling... I hope she does take Dontos place and get killed after smuggling out Sansa, every time I see her I just... :bang:

yes, i was being sarcastic with rage. i think the idea of LF killing her is a good one.

naaa red wedding should be the finale of this season and purple wedding should be mid-to end episode of the next season with tyrion killing tywin the end of next season

i love every scene in which margaery plays joffrey

and the unsullied thing was awesome to watch

Edited by The Storm King

I seriously hope you're trolling... I hope she does take Dontos place and get killed after smuggling out Sansa, every time I see her I just... :bang:

:lol: I'll never understand the amount of sheer rage that unremarkable Ros generates. Is it just because she's not in the books or what?

naaa red wedding should be the finale of this season and purple wedding should be mid-to end episode of the next season with tyrion killing tywin the end of next season

I dunno. I think a Red Wedding without a comparable setback to the "bad guys" would be quite the hard pill to swallow to people who didn't read the books. I wouldn't take the chance to potentially turn a sizable part of the viewership off the series...

This episode sure did have its loads of deviations but I think they made perfectly sense and loved how they finally started using past references. Plenty of concepts introduced this episode.

Related to Theon and Boy, so that castle we see from the outside, it's just another angle of the Dreadfort as it is portrayed in the show, right?

Loved the revelations and foreshadowing development. This episode was just too great.

I think the only thing I'd like improved would be Ramsay revealing his true name and acts, an even bigger shock on Theon's face would just be too amusing!

Edited by Winterz

I haven't seen it mentioned yet, but now it seems like the Boltons know that Bran and Rickon aren't dead. How will that change the story?

They knew in the books, too. It was actually Ramsay that planted the idea of using substitutes in Theon's head.

I haven't seen it mentioned yet, but now it seems like the Boltons know that Bran and Rickon aren't dead. How will that change the story?

It won't I think, they know in the books as well. After all, it was Ramsay's idea to skin the miller's boys.

He did. Remember Varys always employs children because they are small and can fit in places adults can't.He would also teach them to read. Children grow up.

yep. it's a good thing he taught ros to read. fleshes her out a lot more.

To be fair didn't they know that already in the books? Seeing how Ramsey was the one who convinced Theon to kill the Miller's Children instead.

I dunno. I think a Red Wedding without a comparable setback to the "bad guys" would be quite the hard pill to swallow to people who didn't read the books. I wouldn't take the chance to potentially turn a sizable part of the viewership off the series...

okay i see your point. but tywin's death at tyrions hand is definitely season finale material so i cant see his trial go on for a whole season

He did. Remember Varys always employs children because they are small and can fit in places adults can't.He would also teach them to read. Children grow up.

Or die.

:lol: I'll never understand the amount of sheer rage that unremarkable Ros generates. Is it just because she's not in the books or what?

Me neither. I'd argue that just book reader zealotry about a new character that wasn't in the original series (See also: Talisa), but there seems to be something else going on.