I just hope it still happens. I imagine it'll just be sometime after Tyrion and Sansa marry.

The dude that plays Loras said that he won't be in armor at all this season, so I'm guessing he'll join the Kingsguard when Tommen is king, because he really only despises Joffrey, right?

This episode was great, a ten out of ten. So much was so good...

1-The crazy, creepy Ramsay reveal

2-Poor Sansa, I almost cried for her when she thought she was going to be marrying Loras

3-Marg manipulating Joff

4-Varys was creepy too, with his mail-order sorcerer

5-Tywin rebuffing Cersei's ambitions

6-Varys and Queen of Thorns-God, I love her

7-And of course, Dany, which actually DID make me cry

The dude that plays Loras said that he won't be in armor at all this season, so I'm guessing he'll join the Kingsguard when Tommen is king, because he really only despises Joffrey, right?

Hmm..I'm just trying to think how that works for the story. Does a random Kingsguard member die? Do they want an extra one after Joffrey is killed? I have a hard time believing that Cersei would want another Tyrell so close to Tommen after Joffrey is killed. So does Tywin force it to happen?

Dracarys rocked! Go Dany!

The Varys/sorcerer interlude gave interesting insight into some of his true motivations. His antithesis against magic makes me wonder.

A side note: I saw someone on a different forum making a jest about "Four Weddings and a Funeral" during season 3, but this is truly looking plausible.........

And a shoutout to the Dance with Dragons with Aegon II feeding his sister to his dragon. Gods, that was a sweet episode. I've been waiting for a Tywin/Cersei scene and it didn't disappoint. He just completely smacked her down. The Craster scene was intense and sad. And the ending. Wow. Beyond what I could have hoped for. Emilia Clarke looked amazing and the CGI Unsullied ranks looked aweome. DRACARYS!

Regarding the Varys scene with the sorcerer in a crate, (which possibly was "mailed" by Illyrio). Isn't that pretty much how Tyrion arrives at Illyrio's after fleeing King's Landing? I may be mis-remembering here but i think i recall him being tipped out of a barrell/crate?

Hmm..I'm just trying to think how that works for the story. Does a random Kingsguard member die? Do they want an extra one after Joffrey is killed? I have a hard time believing that Cersei would want another Tyrell so close to Tommen after Joffrey is killed. So does Tywin force it to happen?

Well in the first episode Bronn calls one of the KG members "Ser Who's it who" or something like that. Obviously they didn't want to name him so I'm guessing that has something to do with Loras.

Plus since the Hound left the KG and Moore was killed in Blackwater that's two open spots.

Edited by Oakenfist

And a shoutout to the Dance with Dragons with Aegon II feeding his sister to his dragon. Gods, that was a sweet episode. I've been waiting for a Tywin/Cersei scene and it didn't disappoint. He just completely smacked her down. The Craster scene was intense and sad. And the ending. Wow. Beyond what I could have hoped for. Emilia Clarke looked amazing and the CGI Unsullied ranks looked aweome. DRACARYS!

Yeah there was a ton of stuff that was just casually dropped into the conversation especially about the Targaryans this episode.