Not really. Littlefinger is leaving NOW, and Sansa will still be there for a long time after he is gone. They will think it was for someone else.

nonsense that is what Varys, Ros and QoT were talking about through the entire episode. It is horrible that half of KL knows what LF is up to.

Why do the writers feel the need to embellish Ros so much? Not only did she have to continue that Pod joke that was chuckle-worthy at best the first time round, but they also imply she's smarter than Varys. She sees that Littlefinger booked two beds and Varys, the MASTER OF WHISPERS, whose job it is to see the things that others don't, can't, without her to point it out to him? It's a bit much. Every scene she has I come to loathe her a little more

It may have been just me, but watching that scene I saw it as Varys playing dumb to make Ros feel smart. Even if he wasn't, he is smart cause he gets his info from his little spiders. Ros is now one of his spiders.

Not really. Littlefinger is leaving NOW, and Sansa will still be there for a long time after he is gone. They will think it was for someone else.

This. And frankly, if they did knew by the time everything's going down, what could they do? Besiege the Vale?

nonsense that is what Varys, Ros and QoT were talking about through the entire episode. It is horrible that half of KL knows what LF is up to.

Did I miss something? I swear I never saw Ros in this episode. I had to go do something at the beginning of the Bran scene but came back within like 2 minutes. Did they show her after his scene?

Okay list of observations and differences -

1) I don't remember Varys saying he would fight the Red Priestess specifically just magic.

2) Also, I am very curious as to what the storyline will be (if any) with his revenge on the sorcerer. One of my personal theories was that when the books revealed more about Varys we'd have more of an answer to his motivations so the show may have just kissed that bye bye...

3) lol at the QoT foreshadowing the PW with her "sons yearning for the grave" line - Cersei's face was hilarious

4) I wish I knew where they were going letting it leak that Bran and Rickon might be alive. Theon telling the Bastard about the miller's sons? Ugh. This is one change I haven't approved of since Robb heard the news. But I'll wait and see what is gonna come of it.

5) I wanted to cry when Theon said "My real father lost his head at King's Landing." GRRM does a good job of making you pity Theon but that line did more than anything in the books.

6) Brienne saying "You sound like a bloody woman!" hilar

7) Tywin telling Cersei "I wish YOU knew how to manipulate him."

8) The QoT flirting with Varys. "Are you here to seduce me?" "What happens when the nonexistent bumps against the decrepit?" Favorite line of the series so far.

9) Margaery and the pigface and porridge plague stories. Sansa's reaction was perfect - about time she showed something this season.

10) Do not approve of her being changed to marry Loras instead of Willas even though many predicted that was where this was going. Part of her disillusionment is realizing she can't have that perfect knight.

11) I knew it was coming but Lord Mormont dying still really got to me =(

12) What did they do to Beric? He's supposed to be like 22, not grey haired and balding.

13) And The Hound demanding trial by combat was his way of one-upping the BWB. Doesn't make a huge difference that he was "sentenced" to it instead but eh. Not a change I like.

But all in all... I thought this was the best episode of the season so far.

I think this works even better. They just got her hopes up for the best possible thing and they will come crushing down on her when she has to marry Tyrion.

Plus they don't have to introduce another character for the show.

I was just talking to my sister-in-law who started watching since they are taping it for me and she had no idea that Stannis, Robert, and Renly were all brothers.

Did I miss something? I swear I never saw Ros in this episode. I had to go do something at the beginning of the Bran scene but came back within like 2 minutes. Did they show her after his scene?

She had a scene where she was informing Varys, her tits weren't hanging out so maybe you didn't recognize her.

I think this works even better. They just got her hopes up for the best possible thing and they will come crushing down on her when she has to marry Tyrion.

Plus they don't have to introduce another character for the show.

I was just talking to my sister-in-law who started watching since they are taping it for me and she had no idea that Stannis, Robert, and Renly were all brothers.

ahh I guess you're right about Willas.

and lol to be fair they really don't look much alike in the show

Only now this is going to be used to further the cries of how Sansa is some terrible shallow @#4? when she doesn't love Tyrion, while also throwing out cries that she is just stupid as she doesn't realize that Loros is gay.

Only now this is going to be used to further the cries of how Sansa is some terrible shallow @#4? when she doesn't love Tyrion, while also throwing out cries that she is just stupid as she doesn't realize that Loros is gay.

especially since they already did a scene about how much Tyrion just wants to help her.

Such a selfless humanitarian.

Varys, Ros, and Shae all think Littlefinger will be taking Sansa with him to the Vale when he leaves shortly. None of them will suspect that he would come back months later on the night of the PW just to pick her up. Olenna already knows what Littlefinger is doing obviously. Shae dies so who cares. Ros doesn't actually exist and will probably be killed off soon because what is she going to do without Littlefinger in King's Landing? Littlefinger's plans are safe with Varys, who doesn't know his real plans at all. Varys and Littlefinger run Westeros.

Edited by pinkie10

I know what kind of shallow bitch doesn't love a twisted perverted member of a family who murdered her father and many of her friends, wars with her brother, and holds her captive?

Varys, Ros, and now Olenna all think Littlefinger will be taking Sansa with him to the Vale when he leaves shortly. None of them will suspect that he would come back months later on the night of the PW just to pick her up. Plus, Olenna already knows what Littlefinger is doing obviously. Shae dies so who cares. Ros doesn't actually exist and will probably be killed off soon because what is she going to do without Littlefinger in King's Landing?

I was just thinking that LF will kill her off like he did with Dontos. She'll help smuggle Sansa and bam! murdered.

No they were talking about LF taking Sansa with him when he went to try to talk Lysa into marrying him. Which for the most part, his plans were foiled by having Sansa marry Loras, so she can't leave for the Vale, at least according to Varys and QoT.

I know what kind of shallow bitch doesn't love a twisted perverted member of a family who murdered her father and many of her friends, wars with her brother, and holds her captive?

I am not arguing that, instead I am mentioning about how that quite likely will be the reaction by a number of fans. Moreover, there is the issue of how Loros being so obviously gay drops the tragedy that Sansa might have found someone who could actually love her in regards to that plot.

1. I agree about the nonexistent line....lol

2. Considering Beric's been killed and resurrected like 6 or 7 times I doubt he would look like much a looker anymore.

#4 isn't really a change. In ADWD Roose and Ramsay have an agruement where part of it is about the Stark boys. Roose basically says "what if they happen to show up". The knowledge is there so the fact they put that in Theon/Ramsey story shouldn't change much.

#12 Beric looks terrible because he has been brought back to life several times at this point. The wounds don't heal, he just comes back to life. In the book he was described as being pretty much mangled.

I understand that he's unBeric, but that wouldn't actually turn someone's hair grey or make him bald. He would just be reanimated as he was but with all his nasty fatal wounds. In terms of physical health he looked much better than I expected. But he looked damn old.