I'm glad i havent read the books , this way i dont know what will come.

To many armies there are.....

7 if i counted corectly :P , but somehow i think that the mother of dragons will prevail at the end , ofc after the dragons burn all the whitewalkers and lanisters ....

I like Grenn pretty well, so I hope he comes back.

The guy that killed Craster was awesome until the whole mutiny thing. It seems that the Nights Watch is pretty well done for, besides aemon and a few others. I wonder who they will fight when Jon Snow and Tormund climb the wall.

Dany's side of the story seems to be shaping up well, but I wonder who they will be fighting when they cross the narrow sea.(man or dead men).

Also I hope that somehow Jorah will be the one who kills the a-hole who killed the Old Bear.

:).

Could someone explain (without spoilers) why did Ramsay had Theon escape then bring him back (to the Dreadfort?)?

Was it to obtain certain informations? Would seem pointless as he would say anything under torture...

Ramsay, the crazy fool that he is, enjoys letting his captives go purely to hunt them back down. To let them think they have a chance, then he sets out with his men and normally a pack of dogs, recaptures them and brings them back to the Dreadfort. I don't think this is spoiling any info, esp since you know Boy is Ramsay and that they are at the Dreadfort. Just saying how insane Ramsay is.

That was one powerful episode. Khaleesi rocks.

Doesn't she?? <3

Arrow: I agree with you, no one can be trusted. Yet if Margaery says Sansa could marry Loras, I see it as an attempt to broker an official alliance in the most "common" way. I can't see how it could be a trap. The Tyrell are the Warden of the South, they have a foot on King's Landing (whatever Olenna says, if she came herself to the capital it means marrying the King isn't such a bad idea after all) and now they want to reach out far north.

What I thought when Varys and Olenna talked was: Varys seek powerfull allies. He sees Olenna as one potential ally and tries to convince her to help him fulfilling his own plans. After all what business does she have with LF? None. That's why Varys uses Sansa as a way to interest her and make way to his other ideas about LF...

Thanks for the reply - I know Margaery is looking forward to consolidating North and South with her and Joffrey on the iron throne, ruling over all, but isn't Ser Loras gay? (NTTAWWI) - So while she's seemingly handing Sansa the perfect answer to all her young girlish dreams of great ladies marrying handsome, dashing knights, there's a stink-bomb hidden in the offering. Sansa would not have children, she would not be wanted by her husband, marriage to Loras would turn into yet another horrible nightmare for her.

Poor Sansa! Will she ever find the true love she wants so much? So far in this TV series, it seems everyone's using her for their own ends, and nobody so far (outside her family) has been genuinely concerned about her feelings or a good outcome for her, except Shea, but we know Shea is also kind of jealous of her because Tyrion considers Sansa to be beautiful. At least Tyrion treats her kindly in a sincere way, not like LF, who's slimy about it, like he is about everything.

I must read faster. I've got to find out if Sansa has a good outcome.

Sansa's lower lip wobbling when Margaery held out all her dreams coming true to her, along with the prospect of a sister who WANTS to be her sister, was so emotional. Last season taught Sansa that Dream Princes can hide monsters, and she was getting pretty good at lying to save her life, and saying one thing but meaning another. Now 14 year old Sansa* is falling for the Too Good To Be True thing AGAIN. I'm worried for her. We already know that Loras is gay, (I'm not getting any bi-sexual vibe) and is so not interested in Sansa that he couldn't even be bothered with a polite evasion about remembering giving her his "Favour", that red rose. On the bright side, I don't think Sansa's *sexual* hormones have hit her yet, and she's really not ready for a marriage *bed*... for all she is so marriage crazy.

I loathed Sansa in Season 1, and later realised what great actors were playing Sansa and Joffrey, for me to unthinkingly loathe them like that. Sansa has grown up a bit, but not much, but I LIKE that we still have what is essentially an innocent, very naive character, who has a very child-like helplessness in not accruing almost any useful survival skills in a dangerous world. I just worry that she isn't open-eyed enough to accurately judge people enough to know who she should really rely on.

I don't think that Margaery would be mean or cruel to Sansa as long as Sansa is helpful in Margaery's goal to be THE Queen. I just don't believe that Margaery is really as attracted to Sansa as a sister/friend as she is pretending so hard to be. I think Margaery in her heart just couldn't love Sansa when Sansa is so obviously out of her depth in comparison to herself. Sansa is at best, a pet rabbit to Margaery.

The only gripe I have about Season 3 so far is that for me, the Arya scenes aren't long enough. However, this is very much an ensemble show, and Arya got more than her fair share of great scenes last season.

*Season 1, Episode 1, Cercei remarked that the 13 year old Sansa was very tall for her age

This one was awesome, especially the end of the episode. I wonder what will happen next with khaleesi and her new army and ofc with her dragons.

And omg, poor Jaimie, I mean I don't like him and he did awful things, but his arm.. :S But he is a coward, though.

To sum up, this episode is more and more exciting with every minute.

:)

Hi everybody! I am new here, and I am not a book reader, not just yet :), but I do not mind a spoiler here and there.

Well I loved this ep so much I had to share.

Where to start...

Jamie - Didnt feel nothin for him, just so surprised when it happend it blow my mind. I like what they did to him and to his character. Reality Bites, Dude!!! Loved when Brienne told him he is acting like a girl. Boo hoo they cut of my hand, sissy they should have cut bouth of them. I am not sure where their soryline is going but I like it. I like seeing Jamie sufer.

Nights Watch - Didnt quite get what happened out there and why. I am sorry for Lord Commander Mormont if he is truly dead, with GoT you never know. And I am very woried about Sam alone with a girl and a newborn. Scarry.

Theon - Stupide, stupide, stupide man. How can he be so stupide? I dont know who this person is who captured him and what does he want. I think it is information about Bran and Rickon, this story line is complet mistery to me, or I missed something. If I did please tell me :)

Tyrion - I love him. He is one of my fovourite characters. Loved the interaction between him and Varys and how Varys told him the story of becoming the way he is. He will be a great ally to Tyron.

Varys - For the first time I have heard his story. I always had this question about him and of his goal. I can understand Little Finfers motives and gaols, but Varys is a mistery to me. I love his plan to obstruc LF's plans with Sansa, I would love if Sansa would to marry Loras but I know it is not going to happen. I read here that Sansa is going to marry Tyrion, I imagine this would happen when Papa Lanister hears of a plan for Sansa and Loras and he will not allow for Tyrells to claim the north someday. It will be nicely played.

And for the end...

Deany - Talking in Valaryan, beautiful to hear. Take that master slave for every B-word. I loved her character from the begining of the series but in this ep she blow me away, I knew something is going to happen that the Dragon will burn the master slave, but this was amazing. Her character matured so much, I loved her, every thing, this is how a conqueror behives. So strong and beautiful, and roothless in her belifs, she freed them all and throw away the wip. Great!!! Seeing her with army and three dragons who fly above. She is ready to take on the world.

Hi everybody! I am new here, and I am not a book reader, not just yet :), but I do not mind a spoiler here and there.

Well I loved this ep so much I had to share.

Where to start...

Jamie - Didnt feel nothin for him, just so surprised when it happend it blow my mind. I like what they did to him and to his character. Reality Bites, Dude!!! Loved when Brienne told him he is acting like a girl. Boo hoo they cut of my hand, sissy they should have cut bouth of them. I am not sure where their soryline is going but I like it. I like seeing Jamie sufer.

Nights Watch - Didnt quite get what happened out there and why. I am sorry for Lord Commander Mormont if he is truly dead, with GoT you never know. And I am very woried about Sam alone with a girl and a newborn. Scarry.

Theon - Stupide, stupide, stupide man. How can he be so stupide? I dont know who this person is who captured him and what does he want. I think it is information about Bran and Rickon, this story line is complet mistery to me, or I missed something. If I did please tell me :)

Tyrion - I love him. He is one of my fovourite characters. Loved the interaction between him and Varys and how Varys told him the story of becoming the way he is. He will be a great ally to Tyron.

Varys - For the first time I have heard his story. I always had this question about him and of his goal. I can understand Little Finfers motives and gaols, but Varys is a mistery to me. I love his plan to obstruc LF's plans with Sansa, I would love if Sansa would to marry Loras but I know it is not going to happen. I read here that Sansa is going to marry Tyrion, I imagine this would happen when Papa Lanister hears of a plan for Sansa and Loras and he will not allow for Tyrells to claim the north someday. It will be nicely played.

And for the end...

Deany - Talking in Valaryan, beautiful to hear. Take that master slave for every B-word. I loved her character from the begining of the series but in this ep she blow me away, I knew something is going to happen that the Dragon will burn the master slave, but this was amazing. Her character matured so much, I loved her, every thing, this is how a conqueror behives. So strong and beautiful, and roothless in her belifs, she freed them all and throw away the wip. Great!!! Seeing her with army and three dragons who fly above. She is ready to take on the world.

You definitively missed something with Theon. If you look at what he is tied up to you should recognize the apparatus. You have seen this before in the show. Once you figure out where you saw the torture device, you should be able to find out where, and if, you were really paying attention throughout the show, also who he is with.

Also Welcome to the boards, and I like reading your take on the characters. Hope you stick around so I can read how you feel about them as the story goes on. As someone who has read the books, it's always interesting to get a non book readers view on the story.

Edited by Ser Steven

Varys is one of the most intriguing characters in the story. His scenes with Tyrion and the Queen of Thorns were extremely powerful and a lot of good dialogue and repartee between him and both of the others respectively.

Varys is one of the most intriguing characters in the story. His scenes with Tyrion and the Queen of Thorns were extremely powerful and a lot of good dialogue and repartee between him and both of the others respectively.

Agreed. I just watched that segment again, and the camera angles they're using when Varys is talking to Tyrion and opening the box seem to emphasize a new, more sinister feel they're giving him. The shot of him in the grungy mirror is an excellent device - first time I saw it, it gave me chills. They also use tight close-ups of his face when he's talking to Ros. They hadn't done that a whole lot in earlier episodes, it's like they're saying pay attention to this guy, he's becoming more important now.

He says he hates magic, and all around him it's expanding as the dragons grow and develop and their magic grows stronger. I wonder how he'll cope with that development. Maybe the sorcerer is supposed to serve as a hedge against that - or maybe he's just going to take revenge and kill him. It'll be interesting to see.

You definitively missed something with Theon. If you look at what he is tied up to you should recognize the apparatus. You have seen this before in the show. Once you figure out where you saw the torture device, you should be able to find out where, and if, you were really paying attention throughout the show, also who he is with.

Also Welcome to the boards, and I like reading your take on the characters. Hope you stick around so I can read how you feel about them as the story goes on. As someone who has read the books, it's always interesting to get a non book readers view on the story.

Thanks. :cheers:

I will stck around, this forum is what I was looking for. I love sharing and talking about my thougts of GoT and the characters. I find very interesting exploring new universe, you will hear from me again.

Cheers

Hello everyone, just joined the forum here.

Love the show and love the characters. (good and bad)

Last episode was pretty amazing. I fight every day to try and find some spoilers but overall I do a good job being patient!

I'm really intrigued with John Snows situation. I wonder if he's committed to the NW or if he's converted.

The other story of course is the whole "warg" situation.

I don't trust anyone and I'm still worried about a few characters. Robs wife and also Margaery.

This is a great start to the season. Lots of changes.

cheers

Hi! I'm new here as well! I'm still reading the first book but I'm almost done with it and heading toward the second one soon. Unfortunately I have been spoiled about some major storylines but I don't let it bother me.

Anyways this episode, wow. Where to begin?

I thoroughly enjoyed every scene with Varys, he just almost stole the entire episode for me

The last scene with Dany and the Unsullied was badass (funny, I Iiked her in season 1, found her incredibly annoying in season 2, but she has really been awesome so far this season)

I'm seriously loving Olenna Tyrell and Margaery continuing to manipulate Joffery and being a thorn to Cersei's side has made for some LOL moments for me

The adventures between Jaime and Brienne has also been a consistent highlight for me

Theon and the "Boy"- I know what's gonna happen and I fear for Theon. I don't hate Theon but I do find him to be stupid and also incredibly tragic.

Still can't believe we're still at the beginning of the season and so much has happened! Can't wait for the things to come.