[book spoilers] Your non-reader friends/family thoughts and their predictions.

the dracarys scene blew them away, they also mentioned that they love the sound of dany's valyrian even more than dothraki language other than that even tho they dislike sansa they were happy to see her smilee...... the whole theon part still confuses them like crazyy

I've read and reread the books many times, and **I** was confused about what was going on with Theo!

Great episode, though. Loved the Khalessi wiping out the slavers of Astapor. She wraps her tongue around Valyrian pretty darn well, I'd say.

(yeah, Mark antony. I agree.)

Lots and lots of confusion over "Boy".

the dracarys scene blew them away, they also mentioned that they love the sound of dany's valyrian even more than dothraki language other than that even tho they dislike sansa they were happy to see her smilee...... the whole theon part still confuses them like crazyy

Non-book readers seem confused as hell as to what's going on with the Theon arc. They swallowed "Boy's" story as hard as Theon did, and now they're all, wtf.

I don't like that the writers chose to make Theon's story so mysterious.

"Wow, this Daenerys is so awesome! She always makes the right decisions! I can't wait to see her invade Westeros and unite with Robb to fight the Lannisters by the end of this season!"

Not that anybody I know said this, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did

Archived