[book spoilers] Your non-reader friends/family thoughts and their predictions.

"Wow, this Daenerys is so awesome! She always makes the right decisions! I can't wait to see her invade Westeros and unite with Robb to fight the Lannisters by the end of this season!"

nnnoooooo you fools

This was everyone's reaction on my end. I... think it was probably ours when we read the books, too.

A lot of confusion over Theon too. You mean... the mysterious, slightly menacing bowman janitor wasn't completely telling the truth?? Bwah? I do kind of hope they wrap this point up or give a clue soon, because as intriguing as the answer to Winterfell's fate and the implications of what it means is, I could see the mystery wearing old after too long when you have no idea what the fuck.

There's a lot of love for Margaery and the Queen of Thorns, and an eagerness to see Sansa being rescued by someone other than LF. :lol:

I always ask a couple guys at work their predictions and they are real confused over Theon. They think the Ironborn are torturing him and now don't know what to think of the boy.

And, unfortunately for them, they are excited about Dany getting an army for her trip over.

My friend is really confused about the Theon thing. He can't figure out why Ramsay would go through all that trouble, only to lead Theon back to the cell. He even said that Ramsay didn't find out anything, until I pointed out Theon's revelation about the Stark boys.

Oh, and he also said that Sansa seems to be getting hotter every episode, something which I totally agree with :)

A friend of mine is convinced that Dany and Robb are going to ally with one another to defeat Tywin and as he said, "I want one of the dragons to eat Joffrey right now!". Another of mine predicted the Dany scene but didn't predict the use of the dragon on the slave master and he is pretty convinced Dany isn't going to win. i asked him why and he just shrugged.

"Wow, this Daenerys is so awesome! She always makes the right decisions! I can't wait to see her invade Westeros and unite with Robb to fight the Lannisters by the end of this season!"

Not that anybody I know said this, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did

I totally wrecked a friend of mine when I pointed out Dany would be arriving in Westrose not only to take the throne, but to kill those that took her family: Baratheons, Lannisters and Starks.

She paled.

My non-readers loved it. Their hearts broke for Jaime. They thought he was badass for fighting with one hand (I think it was a suicide by Bolton attempt), and Brienne badass for trying to help him.

They're confused by Catelyn showing up in Bran's dream, I'm not quite sure what to make of it either, actually.

They think Marg will have Joff throughly broken in before the end of the season.

They loved Dany's finale. The only problem is, they now all think she'll be in Westeros by the end of the season. I didn't have the heart to disabuse them of that notion... let them dream while they can.

They all loved Dany scenes, of course.

My Dad is wondering how she is going to feed all those people though and thinks she should have stayed in Astapor and took over the city to feed her army. lol

My parents think Brienne will save Jaime. My hubby thinks Jaime deserves all of it because he is evil to his core b/c he threw Bran out of the window.

My mom can't stand Tywin and she and my Dad think he should call Cersei out on her twincest. lol

My Dad is really worried about Sansa and thinks she'll be leaving with Littlefinger the next episode and he hates Littlefinger. He also is majorly worried about the Hound because that's one of his favorite characters. He doesn't think that guy can beat him but I think he can sense that something is up. For some reason, my Dad still thinks Arya is going to get her own army or something. I'm like "Dude! She's 9!"

My hubby was completely thrown off and confused about Theon and boy. That one hasn't completely registered yet and he doesn't understand why Theon didn't recognize where he was being led. He did say that "So, he did that whole thing to get him to confess that the Stark boys are still alive?"

Also, my Dad thinks that the Nights Watch is ended and what will they do w/o a leader.

My friends are sure that Dany is on her way to Westeros, and get mad at me for my condescending "yeah, sure" :P. To be honest, though, that last scene was really powerful and did seem to suggest that she's coming.... Do you think that the writers are heading in that direction?? It would be a huge deviation from the books, one that I'd hate (because non-readers need to see how irritating and whiny she is) but I think I can see it happening. Dany is a powerful card for the show, and I think D&D would want to make better use of her, rather than having her sit in Meereen

Archived