"Special pages" not working properly

Winterz

Hey, today I was going through the Special pages and I've noticed a few things that led me to the conclusion that for some reason, at least in the "Maintenance reports" and "Lists of pages" parts, pages aren't being properly recognised by the Special pages function. My reasons:

1. "Long page" and "Oldest pages" are a must have, as it lists the older and/or longest pages yet it shows no articles.

2. "Wanted pages" doesn't list anything and I'm pretty sure I've seen some redlinks around.

3. "Pages without languages link" should certainly be populated (unless other language Wikis share the same exact pages).

4. "Disambig pages" doesn't list not one.

5. And so on...basically, all of them though some shouldn't have it either way (I don't think there's any orphaned page?)

Well I know that normally these functions only updates the data little times per day but the fact that not even one is listing a page strikes me as very strange.

Also wanted to report that there's some sort of problem with the "Category tree" function as it links/leads to a blank page.

Thanks. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived