(No spoilers) Tywin's letter

Can you imagine her being the one

Stabbing Robb Stark in the heart instead of Roose Bolton? and in the process sorrowfully crying for doing so?

*Reason for edit: trying to get the spoiler thingy to work.

I honestly think that would cheapen it a lot.

I found it significant that Tywinn was using the present: "I'm doing everything in my power to free my son", paraphrase.

During the scene he is talking to Cersei of important State businness, all of which have to wait, not only because the show wants us to see how Tywinn is not happpy with his sons and make them feel like children, but because he was actually doing something more important than talking with Cersei.

He started a war for freeing his little son, he was going to try to end the same war to free his bigger one.

So I feel it was no casual e-mail he was writing, but something very important for the status of Jaime AND the course of the war.

Or so I interpreted the scene.

I don't want Talisa to be a spy. I disliked the Talisa character from the beginning on, but this would be so over the top. I think at this point it is far more believable that she is a woman who fell in love with Robb than some spy for Tywin. What would be her motiviation? I'm fine with Roose working against Robb they don't need a second person for that.

Spoilers, seriously don't look if you haven't finished the books:

The only reason I like the idea of Talisa being a spy is to give LS a more meaningful first kill than a couple of random less-than-background characters, because if she is then I'm fairly sure that's what her character would be ultimately used for. But yeah, it would seem really contrived that the ~field medic spy~ just happens to get Robb to fall in love with her and etc.

here's a thought. Maybe she was sent as a spy to get him to fall in love with her and or to just have him have sex with her to have his child!! in turn if she got pregnant and he was killed she would have the next right full heir to the north and be in the hands of the lannisters...

here's a thought. Maybe she was sent as a spy to get him to fall in love with her and or to just have him have sex with her to have his child!! in turn if she got pregnant and he was killed she would have the next right full heir to the north and be in the hands of the lannisters...

Spoiler
But it is easier to marry a Lannister directly to Sansa or Arya. The child would be the future lord of Winterfell and would be a Lannister in blood as same as name!

I sincerely hope she doesn't end up being a spy. That would be so over the top.

While the video is put together really well, I don't think she is because:

1. I don't think the show writers are that clever / willing to be that clever.

2. Oona Chaplin said in an interview her character 'genuinely loves Robb.'

Her betrayal would matter little in the greater scheme of things.

At this point I'm hoping she is just a gigantic red herring..a red tuna or something because otherwise she's the most obvious spy ever.

Then again if she isn't a spy and she's just a stupid love interest then it's equally as bad.

Either way, she's a terrible character.

Spoilers, seriously don't look if you haven't finished the books:

The only reason I like the idea of Talisa being a spy is to give LS a more meaningful first kill than a couple of random less-than-background characters, because if she is then I'm fairly sure that's what her character would be ultimately used for. But yeah, it would seem really contrived that the ~field medic spy~ just happens to get Robb to fall in love with her and etc.

Recently a (completely sourceless :D ) rumour got out that it is Talisa, who will get to be the LS. At least people are somehow treating that as a rumour, not a theory or speculation. Not that it is true (hopefully not), but gets into thinking field :lol:

At this point I'm hoping she is just a gigantic red herring..a red tuna or something because otherwise she's the most obvious spy ever.

Then again if she isn't a spy and she's just a stupid love interest then it's equally as bad.

Either way, she's a terrible character.

I'm more than forced to agree... We don't even learn where she got her medical training from, or why she bothers mending soldiers (it looks like she's just doing it for charity, but knowing Westerosi 'customs', she's really putting herself at risk by entering a war zone). I know some explanations are possible, but the show so far hasn't given any...

Archived