Daenerys will destroy Westeros... my fan theory as to the series resolution

Athenais

if she believes aegon is real and before she arrives in westeros and if Aegon marries Arianne to get support from dorne then it wuld freak her out and she may turn into mad queen burning everything she find.

Compelling and rich.

Yet she would probably direct that burning at her enemies, no? Aegon and his armies, that is. Hence the name Dance of the Dragons, rather than Dance of a Dragon with Everything Else.

From book 1 she has shown sights of madness and arrogance now she is in a whole new level: she is Aerys mas, delusional psychotic pyromaniac

i totally agree with you bro

she killed more people in Slavers bay then she saved,man,she massacred whole town,kills(166?) people in Meeree,takes slaves on death march,calls herself Mother(god?)and says that its her right to rule IT

• 6 months later...

So she becomes a b-movie villain? Meh. I believe she'll destroy a lot of things but still end up successful in some way, and the conclusion will leave us bickering for hours on whether it was evil or liberating.

She will try. Stannis will stop her.

:lmao: Oh honey... Stannis is so dragonfood.

• 8 months later...

Just imagine what kind of a ruler Daenerys could be with the right people around. I think she is introspective enough to stop herself from going down the 'Mad King Aerys' route, especially if she has trustworthy (not necessarily 'good') people around her to tell her so. Stannis, Tyrion, Jon Snow and even Varys (I like Varys) would make brilliant advisors for this purpose.

Aegon is a puzzle. I can't see Varys backing a fake. On the other hand he will know the Daenerys won't have any more children and will be thinking about the continuation of the royal house. He does have the end game in mind and to that end will be thinking about stability. That will only come with a Targaryen heir, and his best bet with this will be Aegon. Still he obviously hasn't thought of Daenerys ruling and naming Aegon her heir...

Want to hear a silly theory? (I am extremly sorry if this is the wrong place, but there doesn't seem to be a section for this) It's about the colour of Daenerys dragons.

Drogon is said to be red and black - The Targaryen shield colours. Drogon has to be large enough to carry Daenerys

Rhaegal: "has green and bronze scales. His green scales are a dark green, the green of moss in the deep woods at dusk, just before the light fades" (http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Rhaegal) - Bran is a greenseer and the three eyed Raved said he would fly (Basically I think he will warg into this dragon...). This dragon doesn't need to get any bigger, a dragon can be any size for Bran to warg into.

Viserion: scales are cream, but his horns, wing bones and spinal crest are gold colored. (http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Viserion) - In Westeros the currency is 'gold dragon' and people associate gold with the Lanisters. In the books Tyrion's hair is so blond it is pratically white...

I warned you it was a silly theory. It almost like saying "These two completely unconnected character used the same word! There must be a connection..."

Dany has become a conqueror and therefore sitting on any throne is going to bore her. She will take Westeros from (f)Aegon, realise how aweful it is, having her visions of it shattered, and fly off with her Dragons to conqueror lands new. Dany will care too much about the small folk like she did the slaves to just destroy Westeros, she will simply leave. Stannis will defeat the others with Jon Snow, Stannis will sit the Iron Throne, with Davos as his hand and Westeros will be rebuilt. Stannis is the only guy capable of ruling the 7 Kingdoms.

I once joked that Dany is so out of touch, she would attack Westeros forces in the rear while they are actually fighting off the others from the front ranks, oblivious as to what they were doing with their backs facing her, making it easy for her. I even jested that after most of Westeros is saved by joining together to defeat the others and at the end of that victory, with their casualties very, very high and utterly exhausted. Dany lands behind thim and takes Kings Landing, proclaiming that her arrival has lifted the darkness and she is their savior, the non-combatant people, stupid and mostly oblivious, believe her and she is worshiped as a god. Then the real victors find that they are now having to bow to the false heroine.

to the op, Dany will destroy anyone in her way to get the iron Throne, she will get it but she will not have all she wants. She will have to go through the stepstones I figure as GRRM has it set up that she will have 30-40 k Dothraki, 30k unsullied etc + Iron borne and other various comic book characters of ill repute. She will take casualties fighting to take the throne from Aegon but will push North as the Starks, who will by that time, have defeated the others and be re-seated in Winterfell will have to fight the Targ Queen. Second battle of the Trident and this will be a bloody mess that, after the others defeated, the war of the 5 kings and replaced by a Dance of Dragons, all within a 5 year span will pretty much leave Westeros in a carnage/wreck. Dany will not be responsible for all of it but her Dothraki should leave a lasting impression.

Archived