Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ser Dermett Corbray

[Book Spoilers, potentially] Burn Gorman as Night's Watchman

Anyone else enjoy his brief appearance as the Night's Watch revolt instigator?

"You are a bastard. A daughter-fucking, wildling bastard."

He may have played a traitorous dick but I loved the delivery of that line. Fuck you Craster!

Seems like a great actor. I remember him being pretty creepy in The Dark Knight Rises too.

Wouldn't have minded seeing him given a meatier role, to be honest. A Frey or an Ironborn character in a later season, perhaps.

I had more sympathy for him than I did in the book, at least, until he grabbed that woman. And yeah, he deserves a shout-out, 'cos he was totally badass. Whooaaa Gorman!

now that i think of it he would made a great frey hes one of those guys that ppl love to dislike and everyone ahtes freys couldve been the guy to kill lady stark oh well, hes really good in this role too even if its a minor one

He did a great job. I'd like it if he stuck around and didn't just get Coldhands'd, but with him billed as a minor character like Karl I doubt it's meant to be.

I found it rather amusing a lot of reviewers just referred to him as 'Burn Gorman' instead of his character's name, because who cares.

I found it rather amusing a lot of reviewers just referred to him as 'Burn Gorman' instead of his character's name, because who cares.

I think it's just because his character wasn't named and Burn Gorman is a well known actor.

Because when your first name is Burn you can be known as nothing else.

I have a feeling Gorman and Rast will run into Sam and Gilly later in the season.

Not a bad shout. Wouldn't be surprised if one of them helps Sam belatedly earn his "Slayer" nickname.