[Book Spoilers] Last Scene of the Episode

crazibouncer

I want the season to end with Jon on the Wall and the camera flying above the Wall. First we see the garrison of Castle Black (500-1000 men) and then the army of wildlings on the other side of the Wall ( over 40 000 men and women). I would prefer if the season ends on a more desperate note than overly uplifting.

Before the last scene we could have the sacking of Yunkai and the former slaves calling Dany Mhysa. All the viewers would be pleased with the somewhat happy ending to the season and THEN.... Then we see the setting for the Night's Watch vs. the Wildlings thingy.

It wouldn't bother me if they end the season with Stoneheart but it would make a bigger impact in the first episode of the 4th season.

I know for certain that Cat will become Lady Stoneheart. Cat is in 1 more episode then Robb and Talisa. (look at wikipedia)

Were Robb and Cat both featured in the same episodes so far? I can't remember. If that is the case and the information on wikipedia is correct, then Catelyn has to be in episode 10 in some form. Maybe as Stoneheart or as a corpse with Nymeria or something.

Were Robb and Cat both featured in the same episodes so far? I can't remember. If that is the case and the information on wikipedia is correct, then Catelyn has to be in episode 10 in some form. Maybe as Stoneheart or as a corpse with Nymeria or something.

I think they are. Now I'm going to have to go home and watch all of the episodes to make sure. If Catelyn is in episode 10, at a minimum Nymeria pulls her from the water. I agree with the idea that Beric revives her, too.

I also concur with those wishing for her revival to happen next season, so it's more of a shocker to the 'unsullied' (nonbook readers). But without flashbacks, I just don't see how they could carry that off.

The end the next season with Tyrion shooting his father and killing Shae.

I think it should end with Littlefinger pushing Lysa Arryn out the Moon Door. After she confesses to killing Jon Arryn, which is to me, the catalyst for everything that has happened so far in the series, in Westeros anyways.

What would be my ideal ending is Dany liberating Yunkai, and riding through the mass of freedmen, calling her Mysha, and essentially falling to their feet in gratitude. That's a nice, uplifting moment to end the season on.

THEN, we see, perhaps through the eyes of Nymeria, the body of a lady floating and reaching a riverbank, where it's recovered by two figures. The two men's faces remain offscreen, and unclear. Thoros then performs the sacrifice, and we see Cat's eyes suddenly jerk open. Cut to black. Don't show her rotting flesh, don't show the scars on her face, just show a close-up of her eyes opening. That should be enough to keep viewers talking until next season rolls about. Besides, it would be far more effective to show her resurrection on screen, rather than through exposition. It would also fit in with the episode's title, as a mother is revived, now seeking only vengeance.

I would have said that the scene of slaves chanting makes the most sense as an ending, but now I like your ideea too. But if it's done in the form of of a post-credits bonus scene. Or at least after a "fade to black".

ETA: and I am still convinced the purple wedding will not be in this season.

It can end a lot of ways:

- Lady stoneheart.

- Mysha

- Coldhands

- Revealing of Ramsey

First I was against unCat but depends how they do it. What if they have a scene with Arya, she sees through Nymeria. The scene goes toward Beric giving his kiss, but we don't know really what will happen here. We don't see Cat rising. Then we go to Danny riding inside Yunkaii and it all ends with Mysha (and maybe a scene where Cat rise, but I like the idea to keep that in the dark, we asume that happen but we have to wait a season.)

The end of season 4:

- We will be revealed to Eagon immediately, through a scene with varys, Tyrion etc. Then they talk about their plan, to get Danny, then the question is ask: Than why isn't she here? Scene goes to Danny, she put's her dragons into the cage. she walks away, crying.

I wouldn't mind the final scene being Sam letting Bran and gang through the Nightfort.

I think that will be next season. To slow down Bran's story and that of Sam. Remember Sam only arive at Castle black at the end of the battle. And as many suspected that will be episode 8 or 9. That means that they will probably meet around episode 4,5,6 next season.

Bran: Going to the wall. A scene where he learns to Warg. Ariving at the NF in episode 3. Meeting Sam in episode 5 going through the Black gate. Meeting coldhands in episode 6. Learning who coldhands is in episode 7,8,9. episode 10. Children of the forest.

Sam: 2 episodes where they have scenes with Coldhands. We will learn things who coldhands is (a little bit more in the show, like Margery for instance this season). Maybe an atack of wights or something. Meeting Bran in episode 5. Episode 6,7 some scenes at the Night fort and walking toward Castle black. Episode 10. Being at Castle black. Explaining to Stannis about the dragon glass. And Stannis will give Jon Winterfell.

I think that will be next season. To slow down Bran's story and that of Sam. Remember Sam only arive at Castle black at the end of the battle. And as many suspected that will be episode 8 or 9. That means that they will probably meet around episode 4,5,6 next season.

So maybe Sam will take part in the Battle of the Wall? I think an ending with Bran passing through the Nightfort would work, you show them passing through a gate with the wilderness on the other side, then rise up to the top of the wall to show the lands beyond in a panoramic shot. Perhaps there is snowfall, or a distant storm, to remind viewers that winter is coming.

Alternatively, have Mance Rayder at the edge of the forest, before panning out as his men light campfires, whilst the men of the Night's Watch on the wall look on as the glow of the fires lights up the land in front of them.

I would have said that the scene of slaves chanting makes the most sense as an ending, but now I like your ideea too. But if it's done in the form of of a post-credits bonus scene. Or at least after a "fade to black"..

Oooohhh a fade to black would be great! I don't think a tv show has ever done that correct?

Archived