RPC in Cologne 2013

• 2 weeks later...

So, where and when are we going to meet?

Ser Ennepe, do you know where your stand is going to be?

I will know it on Friday, and I think Saturday shortly before the workshop would be good, sooo…14:40 ?

:)

Right. I'll remember that.

Btw.: as a means of recohnition I'Ll have a red felt keyring with "Lord Tyrion" attached to my black backpack and most likely I'll be wearing a grey hoodie with the Lannister lion and the motto on the front. And I'll be wearing a cap.

Hmm...I'll wear either a Lannister or a Targ shirt (if I remember to)

Totally unrelated question: if any of you have been to an RPC before, do you know if the merchants in general take credit cards or only cash?

The time is good for me, too. :)

I'm still contemplating if I'll take the car or the tram. :dunno:

Looking forward to meeting you all. :)

I'll probably wearing last year's BwB WorldCon t-shirt with the rat king on it. :D

Hmm...I'll wear either a Lannister or a Targ shirt (if I remember to)

Totally unrelated question: if any of you have been to an RPC before, do you know if the merchants in general take credit cards or only cash?

It depends on the merchants, but there are a lot of cash terminals.

and to make it easy for you: Stannis Tshirt and maybe some Larp armour, if I find the time to get some before we meet ^^

Okay Brothers and Sisters, My Stand is in Hall 5.2 right next to Pegasus and near Chessex, you can't miss it because I will shout "STANNIS, STANNIS, STANNIS!!!" every 2 Minutes from 14:30 on :lol:

Oh and it is near the entry/exit of the Larp Market ^_^

Archived