Targaryens are Inflammable

Dr. Pepper

Didn't anyone read the SSM? She can tolerate hot baths. I'm guessing she'll invent the shower or modern plumbing or something. Unless plumbing already exists and I missed that which is possible. She'll be with Tyrion soon who was responsible for the drains at CR so that's probably huge foreshadowing.

Also, this thread has left me with a very bad feeling about something.

Didn't anyone read the SSM? She can tolerate hot baths. I'm guessing she'll invent the shower or modern plumbing or something. Unless plumbing already exists and I missed that which is possible. She'll be with Tyrion soon who was responsible for the drains at CR so that's probably huge foreshadowing.

And this had to happen in the day that the forum is on performance mode.

And will burn like wood.

"Fetch the duck."

"If you insist." ...

"I'm Duck, you mouthy little pisspot."

Oh, gods be good. "I had a smaller duck in mind."

Perhaps I should have said: "If Jon weighs as much as Duck, he must be a Targ." Take me away grammar police.

There's just so much foreshadowing in this series, it's really great. Thank you for pointing that out to me.

I also have a bad feeling about something. A sense of dread, if you will. Or perhaps an emptiness, a lack.

There's just so much foreshadowing in this series, it's really great. Thank you for pointing that out to me.

I also have a bad feeling about something. A sense of dread, if you will. Or perhaps an emptiness, a lack.

I too have a bad feeling about something brah. And I'm quite confused. Inflammable/flammable/combustible/incombustible, I don't even know what we're talking about. I think i agree with the OP that Targs are inflammable, and I also agree with K3 that they like hot baths, which obviously is major foreshadowing.

Well done, DP, I am convinced. Don't listen to the butterball!

You do realize that that "butterball" paved the way to argue that Dany isn't actually the Targ heir, and thus has no claim, right? You and all the brahs should be thanking me for this birthday/ christmas/ secretaries' day gift wrapped into one.

I was just going over something for another thread and realized that Dany's handmaidens are no strangers to hot water. They helped her bathe in her scalding hot bath before the pyre. Dany didn't flinch or cry out from the scalding water(curious she would even think to not do those things if the hot water was something she was highly tolerant of), but neither did her handmaidens.

Can we please talk about their disease immunity too? I mean besides fevers, diarrhoea, STDs, the Great Spring Sickness, whatever the hell Jaehaerys II had that caused him to be described as "sickly", whatever the hell caused Naerys Targaryen to be described as "sicky", and Shireen Baratheon's greyscale.

PS. The forum feels a bit empty today and I don't know why.

And yes, there is something missing. Almost feels like a puppy ran away....

Dont worry, Im here to fill the emptiness with my more than amazing posts.

EDIT: I Just realized this means Im a puppy...so nevermind...

Can we please talk about their disease immunity too? I mean besides fevers, diarrhoea, STDs, the Great Spring Sickness, whatever the hell Jaehaerys II had that caused him to be described as "sickly", whatever the hell caused Naerys Targaryen to be described as "sicky", and Shireen Baratheon's greyscale.

Good call. I have recently noticed that GRRM has been strangely quiet concerning the alleged Targaryen disease immunity. He has neither confirmed nor denied this. This question should probably be asked at the next convention just so we can be sure that Targaryens are indeed capable of catching disease just like any other.

Also, I forget, was disease immunity brought up in the D&E novellas? How early was it brought up in the main series?

Dont worry, Im here to fill the emptiness with my more than amazing posts.

Sorry buddy, even you cannot replace what we have lost.

Archived