[BOOK SPOILERS] Episode 6 Preview

GeorgeIAF

So, what you think it will happen in this episode. From the promo i think we will see Robb proposing Edmure to one of the Freys, Theon will get castrated, Wildings climbing the Wall, LF leaving for Eyrie, Lord Bolton will release Jamie and some Arya adventures with the Hound. I'm eagery waiting for more Ramsay scenes.

What I predict from the promo, synopsis and book:

- Jon and the wildlings climb the Wall.

- Robb agrees to the Frey marriage proposal.

- Theon is tortured by Ramsay.

- Jaime, Brienne and Roose conversation. Jaime is set free.

- Tywin and Olenna conversation.

- Varys and Littlefinger conversation. Littlefinger leaves for the Eyrie.

- Osha and Rickon leave Bran, Hodor and the Reeds.

- Arya is captured by Sandor.

I think Daenerys and Sam will sit out this episode.

I doubt Sandor will appear. This seems to be the episode where Mel turns up at the BwB to nab Gendry.

Jojen appears to be having some kind of fit in the trailer. Weird.

I doubt Jaime will actually be freed until episode 7 since its entitled "The Bear and the Maiden Fair". This one just seems to be the dinner with Roose and Brienne, which looks like great entertainment.

How nasty do Black Walder and whichever Frey Tom Brooke is playing look? Those little caps and their ratty little faces are just...eugh. Perfect casting in a way.

I suspect this will be the first time we get a real good look at how much of an evil creature Ramsay really is.

Jaime and Roose, probably Roose telling him to not blame him for the hand, and sending him off with Qyburn.

Robb sets action to his plan, but need Edmure to marry.

Kings Landing.. Dunno. Reaction on the marriages.

Bran is in I hope? I hope it's not a dream, but more of a warg/real life scene. Maybe some chats with Osha and Meera for once?

Theon is getting some torture, probably starting to establish Ramsay wanting him to become his "creature" ?

This is probably a Jon heavy episode.. The climb is in, and a trailer show Tormund and Jon around a campfire... So atleast two scenes.

I'd guess team Arya is also getting some scenes. Some of her last interaction with the brotherhood, they are setting for Riverrun. Gendry is getting a visit.

So far, I'd guess this episde focus largely on Jaime, Robb, Jon and Arya which is pretty good, since 3/4 need progress to catch up til RW. Wildcards then being; Sam, Stannis, Dany.. One of these atleast are in, can we hope for a short Davos reading scene and Sam slaying an Other ? :)

I doubt Sandor will appear.

He's obviously the person Arya's referring to when she's learning to shoot arrows and says that someone's out there. Maybe the fun'll begin at the very end of the episode, or next episode...

I'm hoping they keep in the storyline about Roose marrying Fat Walda for her weight in silver.

I love Fat Walda, but I bet they cut this out, and they probably should ... I guess it would be ok if Roose gets to marry a Frey as part of his "reward" but it would be unnecessary to have Fat Walda ... it would just seem like a mean fat person stereotype, tbh :/

I think it would just not come across as cute/amusing in the show as it does in the book. I mean, Walda is a somewhat interesting, if minor character, and it adds something kind of endearing about Roose in a weird way. There is really no time for that in the show, and if they tried to include it I think it would just seem like poking fun at somebody fat for no reason. Doesn't really have anything to do with GRRM. :dunno:

Perhaps, though I'm not sure. I think the main reason they won't do it is because the style of comedic relief is very different from the books and I think Roose & Walda might come across as a bit too silly. That said, I'm all for it but betting against it.

Anguy is going to be killed by Sandor...

I have a feeling this will happen too...

Jojen appears to be having some sort of epileptic fit in the preview. Are they making jojen an epileptic similar to robert arryn in the books? God i hope not.

Maybe he's just having a particularly disturbing prophetic dream.

The Bolton dinner scene looks amazeballs. They even kept in Brienne's frilly dress! Roose is becoming one of my favorite show characters already.

I think your right Cellio. I was really starting to like Anguy :(

Alik Sakharov really killed the direction on his episode last year, I think climbing the wall is going to be crazy dramatic.

If you look at the Episode 5 recap that gives us clues as to who will feature in episode 6.

The conversation between Bran and Jojen about seeing prophecies is there - so they will have a scene which follows that angle (who knows, maybe Jojen will see Dany's Wolfs Head as a nod to that)

Sam and Gilly escaping Crasters is there, so i reckon we will have a short scene with them

Stannis and Mel discussing Kings Blood is there, so we will possibly see Mel meeting Thoros

Then the obvious:

The wildings climbing the wall

Arya leaving BWB

Bolton Dinner with Jaime/Brienne

Robb meeting Freys

Is Dany mentioned in the synopsis? Perhaps she may not feature in this one?

Archived