[BOOK SPOILERS] Episode 6 Preview

GeorgeIAF

But we know Lysa Arryn and SweetRobin appear this season.

I think Littlefinger will leave for the Eyrie, we will see the Grey Wedding this season, and then, him having to come back for the Purple one by the end of the season, promising his "beloved" Lysa (who will not want to leave the Eyrie) that he'll come back soon after.

I doubt Sandor will appear. This seems to be the episode where Mel turns up at the BwB to nab Gendry.

Judging by the recap, that could be true, but at the end of the preview arya says 'there's someone out there' and shoots with her arrow. who else could this be but the hound?

I think the sequence of Arya saying "There's someone out there" and then shooting an arrow is simply clever editing. We saw this back in season 2 where a preview made it look as if Ygritte attacked Jon, when in reality what happened was she was slapping his head with Longclaw. Most likely, Anguy is showing her a few tricks and she's practicing her bowmanship skills. That's when we get the shot of her loosing an arrow. Then, while she's practicing she says the line, but doesn't necessarily have to fire at them!

I think the sequence of Arya saying "There's someone out there" and then shooting an arrow is simply clever editing. We saw this back in season 2 where a preview made it look as if Ygritte attacked Jon, when in reality what happened was she was slapping his head with Longclaw. Most likely, Anguy is showing her a few tricks and she's practicing her bowmanship skills. That's when we get the shot of her loosing an arrow. Then, while she's practicing she says the line, but doesn't necessarily have to fire at them!

That shot of Bran in the season 3 trailer made it look like he was firing an arrow at someone but it was just a raven in a dream. It's all clever editing.

I wish they'd have Ramsey start calling Theon "Reek". Maybe he could comment on the fact that Theon does Reek and then tells him that Reeks his new name. Theon, of course would fight it at first, but eventually start referring to himself as Reek too. They could even have him mumble the rhymes incoherently later on in the series.

Also, I will say, I'm very happy to finally get in more Jon Snow time this episode. He's my favorite character in the books and his whole story hasn't gotten much time (then again, what has, haha). I wish they'd have flashes of the Halfhand telling him "You must not balk... you must do what they ask and learn what you can". Maybe even in a dream or something. Just to remind the viewers that he's playing double agent.

Yeah, HBO loves trolling the non-readers in the previews. In last episode's preview they made it look like Robb was going to execute Jaime.

I wish they'd have Ramsey start calling Theon "Reek". Maybe he could comment on the fact that Theon does Reek and then tells him that Reeks his new name. Theon, of course would fight it at first, but eventually start referring to himself as Reek too. They could even have him mumble the rhymes incoherently later on in the series.

I wondering of HBO will drop the Reek part and opt for "boy" instead!

Ramsay says to Theon - "your my BOY now BOY"

Just a thought

Archived