[BOOK SPOILERS] Lady Talysa

I hope that she doesn't make it out of the RW alive... It would somewhat beat the purpose of the RW, and its shock value. I think that D+D might be inclined save her in order to placate non-readers, give them some hope that the Starks are not doomed, but that would go against the essence of the book.

I do not think D&D would make such a horrible twist. I mean it would be awfull. Talisa a spy ?

Even worse: Talisa is a spy, but in the end, she falls in love with Robb, and sacrifices herself for him/dies with him.... awww how romantic would that be :ack:

Even worse: Talisa is a spy, but in the end, she falls in love with Robb, and sacrifices herself for him/dies with him.... awww how romantic would that be :ack:

Please no :bang:

I thought that Catelyn could kill Talisa instead of Jinglebells, but this leaked information seems to contradict my theory.

She gives a hint about the RW in this interview:

Oh no. Well. I guess she really isn't a spy. She's just badly written and has a lot of inconsistencies. Why is she running to get her nursing kit. I frankly don't care anymore whether she is a spy or not, as long as this is her last episode.

Oh no. Well. I guess she really isn't a spy. She's just badly written and has a lot of inconsistencies. Why is she running to get her nursing kit. I frankly don't care anymore whether she is a spy or not, as long as this is her last episode.

The more I think about it, the more I'm sure the scene she's referencing is NOT the RW, but the scene in Episode 1 where they take Harrenhal, and you can see her running about in the background checking the dead. It's barely raining in that scene, and the take they finally used may have been one where it was hardly raining at all. Talisa's not the focus of that scene, so it's possible that most of the stuff Oona talked about never made it onto the show.

I have no idea how such a scene could work in the context of the RW, for reasons I explained in the previous page. It simply wouldn't make sense.

she could replace fake-Arya or be the 'Frey' Catelyn kills. Guess we shall find out soon enough.

No way she could be the fake Arya, that would be flat out stupid, she is way too old to be Arya, and way too many people would have seen her and recognize her.

I read in another thread that she could take the place of Dacey Mormont. Have her dance with Robb, ask a Frey to dance, who in turn responds with anger, Cat notices, walks over and grabs his arm, feels the chainmail, tells Talisa to run, and as she gets to the door a bunch of armored Freys and Boltons bust in and bury an axe in her pregnant belly. it just makes too much sense. I'd be shocked if this isn't the way they go with it.

I read in another thread that she could take the place of Dacey Mormont. Have her dance with Robb, ask a Frey to dance, who in turn responds with anger, Cat notices, walks over and grabs his arm, feels the chainmail, tells Talisa to run, and as she gets to the door a bunch of armored Freys and Boltons bust in and bury an axe in her pregnant belly. it just makes too much sense. I'd be shocked if this isn't the way they go with it.

Seem logic this way. She has to die.

I don't think Mance is going there either.

I think they'll leave it between Stannis and Jon as it was from the beginning and make it all about Winterfell.

If they get creative, they'll use the actual Arya and cut short her training as a faceless man (or use her first mission as a failure/capture).

I just realized if Talisa takes the ax to the belly (like Dacey did in the books) that will be even more shocking and sickening than any other way she could have died. Sure, she only just found out she was pregnant, but her belly is where her baby is. They're stabbing her in the baby. That's sick and totally fucked up.

I think that Talisa will be killed at the RW also, unless they do a plot twist with her.

The last episode reveals her to be pregnant, so unless she has a tragic miscarriage having an heir to Robb running around would deviate pretty hard from the books.

Or she's lying to him, which I wouldn't discount.

I think that Talisa will be killed at the RW also, unless they do a plot twist with her.

She's in the pictures from the RW that have been on the internet for a while, alongside Robb and Catelyn.

Since D&D know how the books end, I think that the HBO RW fate of Talisa is very important. If Talisa dies, it can be seen to joss the theory that Jayne was switched with her sister. However, if Talisa survives, it supports that theory and advances the theory that Robb and Jayne did conceive an heir. So I am excited to see if this will be treated or left unelaborated.

Talisa probably won't die at the Red Wedding. Why? The Blackfish needs to be alive for Jaime to meet later, if the events of the fifth book are followed that closely. In addition, Talisa gives Tyrion and Jorah a familiar face to speak to in Volantis.

There is no reason for Blackfish to leave his king as he goes to attend his uncle's wedding, unless Talisa suddenly falls ill or Robb decides that her honor is best preserved if he were to attend alone. If Talisa can't be there, it makes sense for Robb to send her home with someone he trusts for his loyalty and his competence - in this case, Blackfish.

Personally, I think that the most horrible thing would be to capture Talisa, force-feed her an abortifacient and kill her unborn child while holding her for ransom. But that's just me.

Archived