[Book Spoiler] Need advice on what to cook for a party for this episode

Borias

Oh the food will likely be served beforehand. And a marathon of catching up for those behind. Even with a DVR, it's annoying to pause live TV just cause 1 person wants more food, and then another, and then another. Although some folks will probably want some drinks after, to deal with what happened...

I suggest a gallon of whiskey for after the episode. Although that might not be enough :(

I hadn't thought about making it a feast but that sounds awesome. I'll need to not make it obvious that it's a special occasion episode because the only times I cook it means I'm interested in something (meat pies during my Sweeney Todd phase, turkish delight from Narnia, etc...)

Red Velvet cake, lamp chops, and red wine. Keep it simple so I don't draw too much attention. I'll give up my aversion to alcohol just this once I guess.

Or perhaps a severed black bull's head like the real Black Dinner supposedly.

In a large stock pot over medium heat blonde some onions, carrots and celery. Stir in minced Freys. 1 part veggies to 3 parts ground Frey. Season to taste with thyme, sage, salt and pepper. Add in 1 part tomato puree, bring to boil. Turn mixture into prepared pre cooked pie crusts. Top with new crust, bake in oven until golden.

To be served with a cup of joy and a side of merriment. Revenge is so sweet.

Served either hot or chilled, but remember - revenge is a dish best served COLD. :devil:

I love the menu topic. Thanks!

I think you need to secretly film the reaction and upload to YouTube. It would be awesome to see

I would love to see this. We should create a Youtube channel for the reactions of the Unsullied.

Archived