[Book Spoiler] Need advice on what to cook for a party for this episode

Borias

That cake is awful. By which I mean totally perfect in every way. I hope the birthday girl can grasp its awesomeness.

Thanks. She thought it was great. But then she got totally pissed at me because I 'knew what was coming and didn't warn her'... Ooops! Haha. I told her if she wanted spoilers, she should've read the books. The cake at least was red-velvet - cream cheese frosting- fondant deliciousness. Nothing like gorging on cake to get over the horror.

It took me the better part of the day, but my red velvet (fondant) iron throne cake is complete!! It's my unsullied friend's birthday today, so no one suspects anything. She's a big Robb fangirl. Poor thing. At least she has a killer cake. Heh.

http://instagram.com/p/aB4paRyTxp/

Awesome job!!

I had a little party of my own. I watch with 3 unsullied, I kept it simple and served crusty rolls, salt, red wine and red velvet cupcakes.

• 2 weeks later...

I made beef and barley stew, which got pasty because I cooked it too fast, and lemon cakes. I used the version II from Inn at the Crossroads blog, and they were slendiferous. I can totally see why Sansa loves them.

Oh and I told my mom to buy some red wine (I'm not 21 and actually very opposed to alcohol drinking, but this was a great exception...) and what does she get?

Strawberry Boone's farm...

Archived