[book spoilers] Arya's list

scurvy

Arya doesn't have any of the Mountain's men on her list. I think that plays a big part in what goes down at the Crossroads Inn, but I guess if they are the Mountain's men that's solid enough.

Do you think they will get rid of that scene even though it's huge in Ayra's development just because it's a child killing?

The list is back! It's done to keep her hatred of the Hound fresh in out minds, I'm guessing, and to make it less of a shock when she leaves him to die later on.

My pet theory on the scene at the Inn is that Arya will lose it because Hot Pie is killed in front of her, or she finds his corpse. They've shown her killing already - the stableboy at KL - so I don't think that'll stop them.

My pet theory on the scene at the Inn is that Arya will lose it because Hot Pie is killed in front of her, or she finds his corpse. They've shown her killing already - the stableboy at KL - so I don't think that'll stop them.

Noooo, not Hot Pie!

The Tickler dying was probably my biggest disappointment of season 2, being denied the "Is there gold in the village?" dialogue at the inn which is one of my favourite chapters of the series. I think the scene will survive though, but it'll likely be more focused on Arya getting Needle back off of Polliver. Someone in another thread suggested there may be some replacement dialogue based on Polliver's murder of Lommy "Can you walk?" etc, I quite like that idea. Either that or she can scream her list in his face as she stabs the crap out of him.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived