Wiki for the Purple Wedding?(SPOILERS FOR NON BOOK READERS)

Conchobar

I noticed there wasn't one, I was looking for details of the wedding, like what Joffrey was wearing and what not, because I am doing a picture of it in the same style as my Red Wedding picture. http://cerque.devian...dding-325470316

I just thought it would be a nice idea. I am willing to contribute to it, I am going to go over the chapter tonight and get some of the key details.

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't made any wiki contributions but I think it would be a good idea to give Joffrey's wedding its own page. The "UnKiss" has its own page under the category of events and its (as of now) a much smaller event in the books that has its own page.

I made one here. I credited you with the art. I hope the mods find it notable and help make it better.

Woah, awesome, hopefully they will, I looked it up before I drew it hoping to find information on the wedding for details, I was surprised there wasn't a page for it considering how important the event is.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys! Really appreciate it. Let me know what you guys think of the wiki page of Purple Wedding as well, and what you think you improve it, or feel free to add and take from whatever I and "LordStoneheart" have added to it!

wow you were the guy who did the ramsay pic, ur like a celeb!?

http://cerque.devian...olton-342635426

I actually just sold that piece to a Canadian Art Collection! Dinklage and Headey were at the last one, the dude is hoping to get GRRM himself for the next one that Ramsay Bolton piece will be at!

"Purple was the stone that they gave me..."

This should be the song they play for the scene, it may be hip hop, but it is damn appropriate!

Archived