What house would you choose to belong too?

The Crow

House Stark, a family that leaves a legacy of honor that the others in the north still remember or even better the new gift area that Jon thinks about in his pov.

Ned's original plan discussed with Benjen in Jon's POV was that the new gift or gift area was populated again with the free folks. Neighbors to the Liddles.

I lived in Scotland for two years and there was this lovely ruin a small hold tower on a small island surrounded by a small lake and hills with heather. We would drive by that occasionally and it was so magical. Now that is how I have pictured Queensgate , the hold that Jon describes to Ygritte the same way. I would not mind paying taxes to the Night's Watch. The same hold where Bran and his company spent the night. The broken down inn and village with good soil. I would love for that area to be built back up after the long winter by the free folks who deserve to live in an area that produces a nice harvest and they no longer have to fear the Others.

My heart says Stark but my head says Tyrell.

When Winter is Coming, one wants to be Growing Strong.

Full granaries and fields filled with herds of cattle and sheep can be far more valuable than gold.

They also control and support The Citadel, providing the rest of the realm with the only thing that passes as higher learning.

They don't seem to have any problem bannermen like the Starks do (Bolton, Karstark)

And they have some cool bannermen; Tarlys, Oakhearts, Redwynes, Hightowers, Florents

After the Tyrells I think it would have to be House Martell.

They're just so darned interesting, and sexy.

And the Daynes are definitely the coolest bannermen of all.

I identify most with Robert. So on that, I'm House Baratheon. Ours Is The Fury!

An invincible badass who only wanted to drink, fight and womanize. The greatest knight in the land fell before his power. Then his awful luck and choices with women turned him into a version of himself that was unrecognizable from his youthful awesomeness.

The Storm Lands aren't north though, and I am. I'm also a second son. So if I were placed in a house based on being from the North and a second son, likely I'm a Karstark. I just don't see a Karstark that I identify with.

Originally I would have said I wanted to be an Ironborn, but some of the activities that go on on the ship when they're out to sea sounds a little too much like prison. I think my namesake would go with House Tully: Family, Duty, Honor..those are all important to my man I'd say, so I'll go with House Tully, too.

Archived