London BWB - GoT season finale party - Thurs 13 June

Mid-week seems like a popular option. Since I am coming up to London for work on Thursdays at the moment I'm going to suggest either Thursday 6 June or Thursday 13 June.

I thought I'd replied to this already, but apparently not. Either of those Thursdays should be fine for me.

How about we meet on both Thursdays and those that can make it come join us?

Though I appreciate williamjm probably won't want to travel down from Cambridge two weeks in a row. We need to know which date folks can attend and we need to decide on a venue, suggestions please?

Sun - did you read the first post of this thread? Our last meet up was planned for the George Inn and it was a disaster. The pub has a terrible reputation for service and is way too crowded for a good conversation.

So if we have a meet up tomorrow who can be there?

theMountainGoat

Sun

wililamjm

Dracarya - maybe?

I may have a couple of people on Twitter interested.

Still need a venue - how about The Banker? It's been good for us in the past.

Sun - did you read the first post of this thread? Our last meet up was planned for the George Inn and it was a disaster. The pub has a terrible reputation for service and is way too crowded for a good conversation.

I did, when the thread was first posted. My goldfish memory might explain how I completely forgot about the disaster at the George Inn.

Anyway, I should be able to make it by 5.45.

Archived