Transgender and Gay Communities - Putting the T back in LGBTQ

karaddin

Basically all of them that support gays, lesbians, bi and trans ect.... It should be illegal and punishable with life in prison.

Wait.

You think people who support LBGT people should be imprisoned for life? How about LBGT people themselves, then? What do you propose be done about them?

I'm not seeing the logic here.

Should everything you dislike be punishable with life in prison?

Now you're getting the idea!

Wait.

You think people who support LBGT people should be imprisoned for life? How about LBGT people themselves, then? What do you propose be done about them?

They should be sent off to a remote desert island with no means of escape until they perish.

They should be sent off to a remote desert island with no means of escape until they perish.

How many islands are there that qualify as a desert?

You spelled 0 wrong.

Heh, I gave him one point for being so prudent to include supporters of gays/bi/trans instead of just gays/bi/trans (can't let those escape) and another for being so merciful as to not suggest their execution, just a life imprisonment

Actually tickets to lesbian island doesn't sound all that bad to me... maybe this idea has promise...

I know! We can call that island... the Island of Lesbos!

Haha just kidding guys, couldn't help trollin a little!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE :D I really don't care one way or the other, it just annoys me how the government feels that this is more important then say, oh I dunno fixing the economy!!!!

Yeah because basic human rights are unimportant. :rolleyes:

Sci are you just another AI on this board? I had you pegged as a person, but now it seems you are running a RPG simulation.

After our various past conversations I find this insinuation that I'm a bot a bit disturbing.

I mean, not as disturbing as THE ECONOMIC COLLAPSE OBAMA DOESN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT but still makes me wonder how you see me.

No worries though, still like you. Not as much as I like HOT YOUNG TEENS LATHERED IN FLUFFER NUTTER, but my affection for marshmallow on nubile flesh is unparalleled.

Anyway, you can make it up to me by giving me your bank account number so I can temporarily transfer some wealth I need to keep safe..

Can I still get a ticket to Lesbos? The Great Australian Winter of 2013 is destroying me here. Pay no attention to that predicted temperate of 22C for today in the middle of winter.

Can I still get a ticket to Lesbos? The Great Australian Winter of 2013 is destroying me here. Pay no attention to that predicted temperate of 22C for today in the middle of winter.

You don't need a seat, you can sit on my lap :leer:

Haha just kidding guys, couldn't help trollin a little!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE :D I really don't care one way or the other, it just annoys me how the government feels that this is more important then say, oh I dunno fixing the economy!!!!

Here's a screwdriver. Go fix the economy.

Archived